Chapter 3

Marinette POV

     I immediately melted into the kiss. I was surprised at first, but quickly got used to the feel of his soft lips on mine.

     I heard the ring if a bell, and by the looks of it, Adrien had to. We both pulled away, hands still glued to eachother. We looked to see who it was with eyes widened. Alya and Nino stood there motionless and speechless.

     "YOU DIDN'T TELL ME YOU GUYS WERE DATING! OMG OMG OMG WE HAVE TO TELL THE WHOLE SCHOOL!" Alya starts dancing around like an animal while we laughed.

     "Not exactly.." Adrien spoke, a little flustered. I looked at the now confused Alya and Nino and explained.

     "It just kind if happened. Please don't tell the school, especially Chloe." I said. Adrien chuckled and we separated, and he wrapped his arm around my shoulder.

     "You know how she is, even when Marinette talks to me. She is truly nice if you get to know her though." He said, trying to defend both sides.

     Alya rolled her eyes and said,"No offense, but I do NOT believe that. She is always such a bi-"

     "Alya! That's enough!" Marinette whisper shouted as she scolded her best friend, "Let him talk. I'm sure Chloe has a good heart. Everyone does, it's just what they experience that makes them different. Who they are."

___________________________________________

Adrien POV

     Her words sunk into me. They flowed out of her mouth like she had spoke them before a million times, rehearsed it even. Her words hit me in realization. This conversation had just turned into sonething else. Like she wasn't talking about Chloe, but someone else.

     "So, go on with what you were saying." Marinette said, as she cleared her throat. I looked at everyone, staring at me.

     "What? Did I do something?" I asked questionably. I looked over to Marinette who just rolled her eyes. I am so confused.

     "We have been calling your name for about A MILLION TIMES." Alya said. Her eyes narrowed as she glared daggers into my skull. "Your not thinking of some other girl are you? I swear if you hurt Mari-"

     "Alya! For the second time. Let him speak!" Marinette said, cutting her off once again. Plus the face palm.

     "Okay okay. Sorry." Alya responded in defeat.

     "It's okay, you can go easy on her." I chuckled at Marinette's sudden stern and confident attitude, "So back to what you were interrogating me about. No, I was not thinking of another girl, I only have eyes on one." He looked at me and smirked, very Chat like.

     "Awww! Omigod! omigod! So cute~!" Alya cheered, smiling gracefully. All of us laughed.

     "I was thinking about what you said about Chloe. It just kind of hit me that you were talking about someone besides her." I said, a tone of question hinted in my voice.

     Marinette pulled the left corner of her mouth to the right, crunching her mouth together. She let go, relieving the pressure put there, and clicked her tongue against the roof of her mouth.

     "Yeah, my friend in the UK is having a hard time. She is going through some stuff. And yes, before you ask, I have friends in the UK." Marinette said, expecting a huge interrogation from Alya. Her usual prying self.

     "Well, we will just head ourselves out. You too have fun! Let me know if you need anything!" Alya snickered as she dragged Nino out.

     Seconds later, Marinette's phone went off with a notification alarm. She pulled out her phone and her eyes widened as she read the unknown text. Red spreading from her cheeks down to her neck.

___________________________________________

Marinette POV

     Alya headed out with Nino as Adrien and I stood there, his warm arm still wrapped around my shoulders. He was keeping me close, which led to our distance being kept to a minimum.

     Alya sent me a text a dew seconds later, a private spinoff of her last words when she left:

Alya: Like any protection related things! Goood luck!

I blushed intensely as Adrien stood there in confusion. Before he could catch a glimpse of the message, I shoved my phone back in my pant pocket.

He raised his eyebrow in suspicion, "What's wrong? Your blushing," his eyes narrowed, "Did some other guy just text you?! I swear I'll beat him to a pulp!" Adrien said furiously. Our contact broke as he lashed out. I giggled at his protective side.

Adrien's expression softened and was once again confusion. Even more than before, if possible.

I blushed and looked away from him, "Alya just send me a text, it was nothing..." my voice trembled. I was a horrible liar, and by the looks of it, it Adrien seemed to agreed with me.

He set his slender fingered hands on his hips and shifts his weight, "What'd she say?" His eyes narrowed even more (if possible).

"Well..." I played with my fingers nervously. I pulled out my phone once again, turned it on and pushed the screen in Adrien's face. My eyes squeezed shut as he read it, afraid as to what he would do. I opened one eye and dared to glance at him. He stood there frozen, even redder than my Ladybug suit. He looked at me and his blush got even deeper.

He looked at the ground and chuckled nervously, his hand resting on the back of his neck, "Well, s-she sure is some j-jokester. Haha..." I opened both my eyes and pulled my phone back, quickly putting it back in my pocket.

"W-what do you want to do? Heh.." I said, nervous as heck. My movements matched his and my hand found it's way to the back of my neck. We sneaked peeks at each other to see what the other was doing, to find them doing the exact same thing.

"Erm... continue where we l-left off?" He chuckled, embarrassed. I can't believe he just said that!!!!!!

A sigh could be heard a mile away.

________________________________________________________________________________

FLUFF WARNING!!!! SO CUTE!! I am just squealing rn... It's so cutee!! I'm doing ANOTHER new story, so that's why I haven't been updating a lot. I'm going to be working on 3 stories, plus summer plans!!!! SO MUCH TOO DOOOOO!!! Love ya!!

~Trin (If your wondering, 'why the new name?' Go to my newest chapter of DB; chap 7; and look at the very end. ITS MY NEW NICKNAME MY FRIENDS!!!!) BYE GUYSSS!!!