---

"How'd it go? Are you fired?" Ezor asked sadly as they entered the room.

"I'm afraid I'm relieved of my commands yes," Lotor smirked unfazed of the recent news.

"The second ship is complete and ready for testing, the sentries are just making some final adjustments," Acxa turned to them.

"Excellent," Lotor walked forward and Lance glanced at Narti.

"Hey, you okay?" Lance asked her with his arms crossed casually. She gave no answer.

"I saw and heard it too, it'll go away Narti, just have to fight it if Hagar got to you," he patted her shoulder softly.

"Or just give me a simple nod or shake," he smirked poking her shoulder a little. Kova glared at him over Narti's shoulder but Lance smiled at the alien cat.

"You too Kova, don't let that mean witch get yo you, it's not your fault girls," Lance petted the cats head gently as she purred. Narti nodded at him.

"60% of the comets material has been under in the production of the first two ships my lord," Acxa caught their attention again.

"We will have more than enough for the creation of the third," she told them all as she looked at Lotor.

"Well done Acxa," Lotor nodded in approval.

-
Little did any of them know was Hagar was listening to them all, watching them. She glared at the plan as she was against it. But the human was onto her... Something must be done.

A small energy was created from hagars fingers and she shot some at Lance through the orb she watched them from as Lance seemed unfazed by whatever she sent.

"My lord," she turned sharply to go to zarkon.
-

Suddenly a explosion hit the base and it shook the ground as they grunted a little. Lotor looked up hearing alarms blaring and metal moving of his ship.

"What's happening?!" He quickly slammed a screen up to see Zethrid in the controls while it was not better by her.

"The galra fleet is attacking us," she said frantically as her fingers danced across the boards.

"Return fire!" He commanded.

"Wait there's another fleet, and another one, we can't hold them all off!" She exclaimed as more and more ships appeared in front of them.

"How'd they find us?" Lance asked with wide eyes.

"Prepare the sincline ships to take off, load the comet into mine," Lotor turned to the other four.

Another explosion hit the ship and they stood their ground.

"We're leaving," he told them sternly and walked away as the ship wouldn't last much longer.

-

"Divert all power to defenses," Lotor commanded as they followed him to his large ship with the comet.

"Hold the attack off until we're away then scuttle-" Lotor was cut off when they where hit again and they almost lost their footing.

"How did they find us?" Acxa asked raising her voice over the attacks.

"We must've been tracked," Zethrid looked up.

"We destroyed the tracker," Lance knitted his eye brows together confused.

Lotor thought for a moment as he looked back at Lance who was near Narti as well. Lance looked seeing small particles fell from the ceiling not seeing Lotor looking at him.

Lotor turned quickly as he grabbed his sword just as Lance turned back to him and felt his heart stop when Lotor raised the sword. His confused blue eyes turned to fear when all he saw was a silver metal almost hit him but the sound of its movement swung past him.

No one said a word as Narti's body laid on the ground. Lance closed his eyes as he looked away from her corpse bleeding out.

"Im sorry Narti," Lance whispered as he turned away. He glanced over at the other girls who looked just as in shock. Lance wanted to see Lotors face, see if he was grieving, in shock, or unfazed of the lost.

But Lotor just kept walking to escape the attacked ship.

-

"Sir, we're picking up a transmission," Acxa said as they flew away. Lotor looked at it with stone eyes and stayed silent.