Chapter 19

Chapter 19

***

Joe had no idea of what had captivated him so much that it had brought him to the roof of The Diamond Ballroom with a total stranger. Or maybe he did know, and he just didn't want to acknowledge that he'd accepted this particular stranger's invitation. It could have been her hourglass figure or the skin-tight, black mini-dress that accompanied said figure. Or, it could've been the jet black, shoulder-length wavy hair that accented her stunning green eyes, or the thick accent with which she spoke. He couldn't quite place its origin, but it had had him intrigued from the moment she'd approached him downstairs.

"Nice up here, right?" she asked.

"Yeah, but are we allowed to be up here?"

"Don't worry about that. I have free reign to do whatever I want. Anything else you wanna know?"

"Why'd you bring me up here?"

"You looked like you wanted something different. Why'd you come with me?"

He walked up to her, leaving only mere inches between them, and locked gazes with the leggy beauty.

"You looked like you needed something different," he answered. "Was I right?"

With her 5-inch stilettos, she stood nearly eye-to-eye with him. The thought of being with her had him so excited that he'd forgotten that he had a girlfriend back in Pensacola.

"Maybe," she replied, reaching between his legs and running her hand over his crotch.

He was sure she could feel the hard-on bulging through his jeans. She moved to his belt buckle and began to unfasten it.

"Show me something different, and I'll tell you if I need it or not."

Joe unbuttoned his jeans and pulled the zipper down. He pushed his jeans and boxers just far enough to free his stiff cock.

"Is that different enough for you?" he asked with a slight smirk.

She circled her fingers around him and began to stroke his length. He'd been away from home for nearly three weeks as his training and status in Florida Championship Wrestling had intensified and grown, respectively. Three long weeks, coupled with an insatiable sexual appetite and a burgeoning ego had most certainly sealed the fate of this tryst.

She'll forgive me. She always does.

"I need it," she whispered in his ear.

Without hesitation, he attacked her with kisses, leaving a trail from her ear to her shoulder as she continued to stroke him. It didn't take much more goading from her for him to spin her around and raise her dress above her waist, revealing a pair of black thongs. His cock lightly throbbed at the sight as thoughts of his girlfriend lay far from his mind at this point. He gave her backside a firm smack and pulled her into his crotch.

"Nice," he said, bending her over so that her hands rested on a nearby railing.

He ran his hand down the length of her back and laid a second smack to her backside.

"Stop teasing me."

"Alright, babygirl. But, I'm not gonna take it easy on you," he warned, reaching into his pocket and pulling out a condom.

"I see you came prepared," she said, looking back at him."

"Always."

He tore the packet open with his teeth and spit out the ripped piece of paper, removing the condom from its wrapper. He quickly slid it over his shaft and pulled her thong aside with his thumb.