Chapter 6

Chapter 6

***

Joe quietly rolled out of bed as not to disturb Val. He'd kept her up late last night, enjoying her body without the restrictions of the dreaded rubber barrier that annoyed him to no end. As he'd warned her, his pull out game was indeed very weak.

***

"Fuck, this pussy's good, baby," Joe said as he gazed down at Val.

He felt his orgasm fast-approaching as his thrusts became more pronounced and urgent with need. Still buried deep inside of her, he draped one of Val's legs over his arm, granting himself better access.

"Joe!" she called out in a whine of pleasure.

"Have my baby, Val," he said, heavily breathing against her neck.

"Joe, I-"

"Say 'yes,' baby," he encouraged, kissing her neck in a fit of passion.

Digging at her G-spot with every thrust, he repeated again, "have my baby." Her legs started to tremble, signaling her nearing release.

"Yes, Joe! Oh yes, baby!"

"Fuck, here it comes, baby! Cum with me!"

On his demand, he felt Val's muscles contract, extracting his own orgasm and resulting in a finish that left him doubled over and nearly smothering Val underneath him and releasing soft murmurs of satisfaction.

After collecting himself long enough to roll to Val's side, Joe let out a loud sigh and began to massage her thigh.

"I couldn't have pulled out if my life depended on it. By far, the best I've ever had."

"Same here," Val replied, reaching out and rubbing his soft hair. "Hot tub's calling."

"Let's make it happen, Doll."

***

As if by unintentional design, they hadn't spoken about last night. By Joe's calculations, Val still had a little time left on her last Plan B's effectiveness, meaning no trips to the retail store this morning. Even though he knew last night's sexcapade wouldn't turn into anything more than just a good time, he couldn't help but wonder if just a small part of Val wanted to have his baby at this juncture in time.

Nah, the dick was just good to her, he thought, dismissing her words as her just getting caught up in the moment.

He walked to the bathroom's vanity and started the water to begin getting ready for his flight.

Minutes later, Val stood at the bathroom's entrance.

"Why didn't you wake me up?" she asked through a yawn.

"Trying to get some time in the bathroom before you hog it," he honestly answered, drying his face with one of the towels hanging near him. "Are you gonna go see your dad before you leave?"

"Yeah," she said, stepping in front of him.

"See, this is exactly what I'm talking about," he said, giving her bottom a smack. "You do this every time."

"So, you should be used to it, then," she replied, turning to leave the vanity.

"Hey," Joe started, grabbing her around her waist and pulling her back, "were you serious last night?"

"About what?"

"The baby thing?"

"What do you think?" she asked.

"Well, I'd like to think you were," he said, leaving the bathroom.

"But?"

"But," he said, turning to face her, "history's conditioned me to think otherwise."