4 chapter - Meeting

Start from the beginning

  “Fine but what should I do then?”

  “Alex will take you and show you around and tell you what your job is” he said nodding to Alex

  “Okay then” I went to door Alex right behind me

  “Oh and Alex tell Nick to come in here and tell Andy and Hunter to wait by door I don’t want anything to happen while he’s here.” Alex just nodded “Hey Ella” I looked back at his smirking face “No kisses for me?”

  “Not until I’ll make sure you’re good boyfriend” I winked at him smiling sweetly.

        ~   ~   ~

   Next one hour was boring. There was so many people in club today I didn’t even knew this place was so big that it could fit so many of drunk and sweat people. There was club music blasting and couldn’t help but dance along with it. I love dance its like my passion. I love when music dances with you, catching rhythm I started to close my eyes but..

   “Sorry to interrupt your uumm dance but I need to show you around” damn and I thought I’d have little fun.

   “umm okay lead the way” I said with sweet smile.

    He showed me everything that was there, bar, VIP only for special people, room where all alcohol, table numbers which I’ll have to service. I met barmen and dj they were both great boys. Barmen – Eric was 23 years, he was handsome guy with pale white skin and pitch black hair, most of what I liked was his eyes they were black just like his hair, he has tattoos on both of his arms and pirsing on his bottom lip.

   Dj – Nick was 22, with blue eyes and blonde hair, body that could drive every girl crazy (but not me of course)  and smile that could melt you (and again that wasn’t for me ;))

   They had 4 waiters and I’d be 5. They were all beautiful and cute girls except Lia of course. Blonde with baby blue eyes and full red lips and with killer body was Kelly. Liza – with brown wavy hair, bright brown eyes and kind smile and Ashley black hair and unusual make up, Alex told me she was rocker but liked working here. They smiled at me while passing me.

  “Hey Alex”  someone shouted over loud music

  “Hey liz” She blushed at that, ooh uhh what we have here?!

  “So who’s your friend?” she asked looking at me.

  “I’m Ella, I’ll be working here and I’m Nates’ girlfriend” I said holding my hand out for her to shake

  Her eyes widened, as she looked at Alex asking him if it was truth as Alex nodded his head she grabbed my hand and pulled me in hug.

  “Damn and I thought no one could shut Lia’s mouth” she giggled pulling away she asked “I have never seen you here how came you’re boss girl?”

  “ooh it happened only .. “I was cut by Alex

  “Nate doen’t wanted anyone to find out and now it was time and she’ll work here and be close to Nate too” he said looking at me, I nodded my head playing his game.

  “Yeah it’s been long” I said to Liza

  “Well I’m happy for you guys … “ she was cut by annoying voice

  “Well well well, and why the hell is she here? I’ll go tell Nate I don’t think he’ll allow this whore being here” she was walking away when Alex grabbed her arm and yanked her back

   “She’s not a whore but Nate’s girlfriend and you’ll respect her or you’ll be one who won’t step her ugly ass in this club”

  “She’s who?” she shouted at Alex and pulled her arm from his grip “do you really think Nate will pick her over me? Look at her and them me” 

  “Exactly, that’s the reason she’s his girlfriend not you, cozz you’re one who’s whore here not she” this time Liza was one who spoke. I guess I already have friends here

   “You’ll pay for that Liza” she said glaring at her “and you listen here whore, Nate is..”

  “Nate is MINE, got that?” I said and took step close to her “got over this already he has never been yours and never will, he’s MY boyfriend you’ll turn around and get out of my face if you ever wanna see your ugly face in mirror” I was now standing in front of her and gosh how badly I wanted to hit her.

  “You heard her Lia” looking around there was Nate standing with hands crossed over his chest, with his famous smirking face and looked handsome as ever “She’s my girl and do ya have anything against it?”

  “But.. but you’re with me, you were mine before..”

  “I have never been yours get over it already and go work, you’re on work here not on summer vication” damn I wish I could kiss him .. what? Where that came from, bad Ella bad Ella  ..

   “I don’t believe you “I rolled my eyes at her, chick was crazy “If you’re really her boyfriend kiss her”

  “What?” I yelled

  “We don’t have to prove anything to you Lia” Nate growled at her and now was standing beside me“Get out of here and go back to work” it hurt little bit that he said that, I mean yeah I don’t want our first kiss to be like that but doesn’t he wanted to kiss me, was I that ugly?  

  “No until you don’t kiss” she smirked like she knew we weren’t that close to kiss and damn I won’t let this bitch win and I did only thing that I didn’t expect me to do in my whole life. I kissed Nate.

  I turned and faced Nate, grabbing his face between my hands and lowered his face to mine. It happened so fast and all I could think was his lips on mine as soon as they touched each other and let me tell you that was best kiss I have ever had. He didn’t kissed me back first and I know he was as surprised as I was but then he circled his hands on my waist and pulled my body close to his.  It was like there were only me and him and that nothing mattered, his soft lips moved against mine, his hands massaging my back. I moaned as his tongue liked my bottom lip asking for entrance and I couldn’t be happier when I heard bitchs screaming.  Pulling away from Nate I saw as Lia glared at me. Turning around she left, me against Nates chest and breathing heavy. Looking up I saw that Nate was already looking at me studying my face and smiled as he looking in my eyes.

  “What? Is there something on my face? What is it?” I said while pulling away from him

  “No nothing “ he said and then smirked “ So you figured out that I’m a good boyfriend?” he asked with boysh grin on his face.

Ohh my god there he is, arrogant boss again.