Chapter Thrity: The End...?

Hey guys, so this is it. I want to thank you SO SO SOSOSOSO much for reading this book. it means the world to me, I hope this was all you wanted for the last chapter and more and I wonder if you will get what I am trying to say at the end.... I know none of you are reading this until you have read the chapter cause you cannot wait (or couldn't since you have already read it) so hope/d you enjoy this HERE WE GO....

Thats_So_Luna Logging In

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Will's POV:

My heart was racing, I felt like I was watching outside my own body waiting and praying for her answer... praying it was yes, all this time, all the paperwork I had to go through, all the stuff I had to rush because I had to change my plan because she needed me eairlier.

"Shelby what I am really trying to ask you, will you..." I opened the black box... "will you move in with me." In the black box was a matt Silver key and at the round part of the hey had her little crown with the word 'Hello' under it on side and the other 'Star' it was her key, hopefully.

"Will... move in, with you... in the UK?" She tried to ask. I shook my head.

"No, I found an apartment, it's pratically next to Parker. I want you to be my flat mate, if you want to. Ever since you told me about Gizzy moving out, I didn't want you living with anyone else, I want you to see that I am always going to be here for you." I explain to her. "So, what do you say?" I asked as I gave her the box.

Shelby's POV:

Things were getting stranger by the second, Will had been explaining everything to everyone yet the last five minites I was hearing completely new stuff, what was going on? He then was half kneeling in front of me, he made my mind almost forget that there were so many other people in the room watching this too. Then he pulled out a black box. "Shelby what I am really trying to ask you, will you..." he said sounding like he was concluding his speech, wat was it going to be... he opened the box. "will you move in with me." When he opened it, it reveled a matt silver key with my little baby blue crown on the top of it and below it was the word 'Hello'. I looked at it in astomishment, move in... With Will, could I really do that? Where would we go though, it isn't like we have looked at any places and I don't think we could afford the rent at my apartment as my tenant was bringing up the rent prices at the end of the month. Though he did say if I hadn't got anywhere else to go he could try to arrange something for me. Then I had a thought...

"Will... move in, with you... in the UK?" I tried to ask him, what if he had got a house or flat in mind in the UK, could I really imagreate to England? Could I really live their instead of the always warm LA, even when it is raining it isn't cold... go from that, to the cold, no summer UK?

"No, I found an apartment, it's pratically next to Parker. I want you to be my flat mate, if you want to. Ever since you told me about Gizzy moving out, I didn't want you living with anyone else, I want you to see that I am always going to be here for you." He explained, that was a relief I don't think I could have lived outside the US. But live with Will, closer to Parker... in LA... would this be a clever idea? "So, what do you say?" he asked me, that is when I felt every eye in the room on me. I looked down at the key again taking it out of its box and spun it around then I knew deep down that there was only one answer.

Will's POV:

I waited in scilence as Shelby looked at the key spinning it in hand, I guess it was a shock to her. I just pray she says yes. Then we can really be together, I want to be with her but I don't want to try and keep us together through long distance... I loved her too much if we had a long-distance relationship I don't think I could take it. Then what felt like forever she answered me...