Chapter Twelve: The Talk.

Hey guys just want to say...

         WE HIT 2K WHATTTTTT

So thanks to all you guys reading my stuff it means alot so here is the next chaper that I know some of you are craving :P

Thats_So_Luna Logging In

P.s. the video is random and has no link to the chapter, well it does kinda it was one of the songs I was listening to while writing ok byeee.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Shelby's POV:

We had finished recording for the day and we wanted to relax so Parker and Graser went out to go get some takeout, we were going to order pizza but Parker insisted that we get the pizza from this excellent restaurant 5 blocks from his house, they didn't do delivery so we would have to fetch it but it was totally worth it. At least that is what he said as he grabbed Graser something was up with him, but I couldn't really tell what. The only thing I did know was, right now, I am alone with Liam and I know he will want to talk about it.

Liam's POV:

I had asked Parker if there was any way he could get Graser out of the house so I could talk to Shelby on her own. He didn't question me to why he just started rolling off some ideas, honestly Parker is the best he doesn't question a thing I do he is just there for me. However, thinking about it Shelby, Parker and I did become like our own small family. When Shelby needed me, I needed Parker. I needed him because I was scared, for Shelby. I was mad, because of He- Will. I was a wreck but Shelby needed me so Parker help me though my emotions while I help Shelby, then one-day Shelby and Parker met, and hit it off. We slowly became this small family in a strange way. I had asked Parker if there was any way he could get Graser out of the house so I could talk to Shelby on her own. He didn't question me to why he just started rolling off some ideas, honestly Parker is the best he doesn't question a thing I do he is just there for me. However, thinking about it Shelby, Parker and I did become like our own small family. When Shelby needed me, I needed Parker. I needed him because I was scared, for Shelby. I was mad, because of He- Will. I was a wreck but Shelby needed me so Parker help me though my emotions while I help Shelby, then one-day Shelby and Parker met, and hit it off. We slowly became this small family in a strange way. Parker seemed to look after both Shelby and I and I helped him to look after her. We stuck together and Parker and I both swore when we found Hero we would find the other half of the story, that Shelby can finally get what she deserved. The truth. She could walk away from him, like he did two years ago, but now... what? Did she love Will? Or Hero? I need to know where her head is.

"Shelby?" I asked in the silence that had settled over the five minutes that Parker and Graser had been gone.

"I know." She responded after a second.

"Why?" I sighed. "Why say that? After what he... Do you?" I tried to asked questions but nothing seemed to make a full question.

"Liam, I know. Two years ago, was rough for all of us, but, I think I do... You know, I think I still have feelings." She concentrates on her sentence saying every word slowly.

"But... Those feelings, are they because Will is Hero or because Hero is Will?" I asked, getting confused looks from Shelby. "Ok, how do I put this..." I thought for a second looking at Shelby, she was looking at her hands fiddling with her ring. "Do you love Will or Hero?" I asked after a while.

"They are the same person Liam." She mutters

"No, maybe not. You were friends with Hero for, what 12 years? You have been friends with will for like 4 months now. If they are the same person then you would have fallen for Will not too long after becoming friends with him." I try to explain. "Or seen something in him that reminds you of Hero."