Chapter Eighteen: Two Close Calls and a Moment.

Hey guys, just been catching up with YouTube and for those who haven't watched the HH UHC SPOILER BELOW skip to next paragraph...

Will won :D, I was betting on him from the start. I felt bad for Shelby though getting out so early I really wanted her to go up agenst Graser or Liam... maybe even show them all up and win. But overall I was really proud of Will, he survived the Neather, he deserved to win just because of that. 

But they did say they were not going to be a part of Harmony Hollow Season 3 which has already started on everyone's channels. I can't wait to see this new thing they are working on though, I just know it will be great. But with out further a due let's get on with this chapter. 

Thats_So_Luna Logging In 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Graser's POV:

"Early?" I asked him one more time.

"Yes Grase. I, got out here early." Will sighed once more having to explain this to me for the fourth time.

"Why?" I asked. "Just explain to me one more time."

"Ok, my parents are re decorating the house and they wanted to re paint my room. So, I said I would extend my trip to be out of their hair, it's simple really. I don't get how you're not getting it." He explains in the same tone once more, it sounds like he is telling the truth. I mean Will doesn't like being in the way at home, and one little excuses to get to go out to America early... I know he would take it. Maybe I am overthinking it, or maybe it is because I have a bad feeling it is why Parker needs me to come out early too. He made me swear that I wouldn't tell Liam, Shelby or Will that I was heading out early to see them.

"Let it be a surprise to them all." Parkers voice still echoed my mind, something was going on and I had a bad feeling everything was connected.

"But we were going to stay with Shelby because Gizzy is staying with his boyfriend and that you couldn't afford the hotel. Where are you going to go?" I asked.

"No Grase, Shelby offered so we could save money, I could get a hotel if I wanted." He exclaimed, a bubble of joy popped in my stomach, If I wanted. Meaning he wants to stay with Shelbs.

"So where are you staying for the week then? In a hotel, with the convention that's about to happen I wouldn't have thought there would be any rooms." I said wearily.

"Yer, well... I am staying with a friend." he said in a more stressed tone.

"Who?" I asked. Who else did he know other than Shelby and Parker... "Oh, are you staying with Parker for the surprise?" I laughed. "I wonder why he didn't mention you were coming out early too?" I questioned for a second.

"Wait, you are coming out to LA, and staying with Parker?" He asked. Shoot, I forgot I wasn't supposed to tell anyone.

"Ugh, ha-ha." I nervously laughed. "Well not for another day, surprise..." I jokingly said.

"Dude." He sighed.

"Look, you didn't hear it from me, Parker will kill me if he knows I told you. Hey maybe we can meet up and surprise Shelby, she doesn't know we are coming to LA early. I think Parker was planning that anyways, I could just say you are there and..." I started rambling about everything, Will had gone silent. It was strange I was even blacking out on what I was saying.

"Dude, look we will meet and surprise her. Don't worry if you don't tell Parker you told me, I won't either, ok?" He asked, something was still up, I couldn't tell what though but something was wrong with him. He seemed... nervous about something.