Chapter Twenty-Four: This Was All Planned For, So Don't Panic!

Look who managed to keep this going for three days out of nine so far so good and other go me phrases!!! We are A third there, WOOOHOO LIVING ON A PRAYYY TAKE MY HAND WE'LL MAKE IT I SWEARRRR WOOOHOO... *cough Sorry... its half way there as well but I got exited... ANYWAY. Some of you were wondering if this would really happen and so far so good... lets pray for tomorrow hey :)

P.S- Regarding the poster being the picture... well I have a question... Did I miss this or what...

Was the winner of the YouTuber vs poster ever said??? If so who won cause I didn't see it and now I want to know??!!!?!?!

Thats_So_Luna Logging In

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Will's POV:

I was sat on the bed looking down, honestly, I thought Liam would have punched me the second he saw me. But he actually let me talk, and he really did listen. I told him the whole story from when I first emailed Shelby until this moment right now. Liam asked questions and made sure he was following, I guess he really did want to hear my side of the story.

"That is it really, the history of Shelby and me." I tried to lightly end it, somewhere thoughout the story Liam had moved to sit next to me on the bed.

"Will, you're an idiot you know, that right?" He asked me, I smiled.

"Yer, I know. Shelby pretty much told me that. I really didn't mean to hurt her Liam." I said still looking at the ground I couldn't look him in the face not after what I just told him.

"I know, or at least I know now." He sighed. "You know, this is what I wanted to do two years ago when it all first happened." He commented.

"What?" I asked confused.

"I just wanted to sit you down and asked you, why? Why do that to someone you clearly cared for... Shelby showed me the emails when you left... how you two spoke to one another you seemed, I dunno... close I guess." He explained. "It just didn't add up, why you left, why you didn't just tell her how you clearly felt. I wanted to know your side..." He paused for a moment. "But the longer I looked for you the longer I grew angrier that you hadn't come back to her. Shelby was slowly coping and getting back to normal but deep down she still hurt. Where as I was getting slowly more and more angry at you... for not coming back."

"I wanted to, I really did." I admitted.

"Then, why didn't you?" He asked, I really had to think about that one. Why didn't I go back to her? Why did I wait two whole years to answer back to her? When it was clear she was calling out for me a month after telling me she loved me... Why didn't I tell her? Then it hit me.

"Because I was scared she had moved on, that I wasn't really someone that close to her. There was a part of me thinking when I left... she forgot about me immediately." I admitted.

"She emailed you for a month every week, she really missed you. She thought she wouldn't be able to go a day without talking to you. How could you think that she didn't even think of you as a close friend Will?" He asked me.

"I just don't think that highly of myself I guess." I admitted to him.

"Will..." He sighed, I looked at him but before either one of us could answer Parker was getting pushed into the room by Shelby.

"Shhhh!" Shelby hushed at us before we could say anything.

"Whats happening?" I whispered to them.