Chapter 69

|I love how the episode I'm doing is 69 hehe I must be the most dirtiest girl ever|

Adam and I went to our room and kissed, he laid me on the bed and kissed my neck again, leaving a hickey on there, pretty big one too haha. He removed my shirt and I did the same with him, we kissed and rolled around the bed a few times and made out with each other of course, he kissed my neck leading to my chest and removing my bra, leaving me completely stoked on his kisses on me and his body laying on mine, we fucked for about an hour and he got dressed for something he had to do later on with the band.

"When do you think you'll be back?"

"Probably around midnight."

"Midnight? When I'm asleep?"

"Gab, I have to rehearse with the band, practice my songs, record them and have a meeting with my manager so, I'm gonna be gone practically all day."

"Well, I ain't stopping you."

"Gab, you know how the tour and the album are gonna be now, I'm gonna be busy all week until I leave."

"I know."

He kissed my head and left.

{With Bekah and Tommy}

"Do you really have to go?"

"Yes, I have to meet Adam at Hollywood studios to record the album and rehearse for the concert in LA."

"It's only 2, you can stay longer."

"Beck, I'm gonna be busy all day everyday till I leave."

"Oh! *raspberries*" I responded getting upset, Tommy laughed as I did that.

"Beck, it'll be ok, when I leave, I'll only be gone for 3-4 months."

"What about the kids? I'm 2 months pregnant and gonna be a trainwreck without you."

"Like I said before, I want the kids to be proud of me."

"They will be though, when they get to their kid age's, I'll tell them all about their father and how he was when he started from Turn of The Screw to Adam's band, they will be proud of you no matter what. Don't do this for the kids."

"Beck, that is so sweet of you to say...I still have to do it though."

"ERRGH!! Damn it! I thought that would work!"