Chapter 35

Tommy's pov:I was in the room with Bekah and saw her just prancing around the room mad and angry, probably about her parents moving in. I got up and calmed her down.

"Babe, it's ok."

"No! No it's not! My fucking drunk, ass, lazy parents are gonna ruin my life again and when I was trying to get rid of them!" She said flopping on the bed. "What do I do?" 

"It's only a few weeks, it probably won't be so bad."

"Your probably right."

"I am right babe, if they do anything bad then, we'll toss them out."

"Ok."

"It's getting late, wanna sleep?"

"Yeah, it might be good."

"Kay cupcake." I said kissing her and going to bed.

{Few days later}

Bekah's pov:I was cleaning up around the house thanks to my parents and did the work myself, Tommy was out doing his gang stuff while I sat at home with my parents who drank.

"Tommy and I have rules here you know."

"And what are they?"

"One, anyone who drinks our fucking beer can buy their own, two, stop fucking smoking in here! It makes me cough! Three, you two need to get off your lazy asses and do something around here!"

"Yeah, not really now, will you get us something to eat?" My mom demanded me.

"What do you want?" I said frustrated.

"Another can of beer."

"No! You had 5 fucking beers!"

"One more, I promise."

I saw the door open and saw Tommy came in and threw his stuff down on the floor.

"Hey baby." I said walking to him and kissing him.

"Hey baby girl."

"Tommy, thank god you're home, do you mind rubbing my shoulders?" My mom asked him.

"Why?"

"Cuz, I had to carry things."

"Tommy, she's lying."

"I'm not!"

"I'll do them." Tommy said rubbing her shoulders.

"Bekah, you can do the same with my feet." My mom demanded me and I just became angry.

"THAT'S IT! I'VE HAD IT! WE ARE NOT YOUR SLAVES, WE ARE PEOPLE BUT NO, YOU TWO TREAT EVERYONE LIKE SHIT IT AIN'T FUNNY!"

"Your right, it ain't funny when a mother and father try to keep their daughter happy for all those 16 years but goes out dating a 27 year old!" My mom said pointing to Tommy, I looked at him surprised.

"What?"

Tommy sighed and looked at me.

"I was hoping you would find out sooner or later."

"What-"

"I'm actually that old, I'm not 17 or 18." Tommy said to me.

"But then-"

"When I first came to the school, Ad and I were just guests there visiting but we wanted to hang out with you and Gabby."

I thought for a second and looked at him.

"You really are that old?"

"Yeah."

"See? I told you, I knew he looked too old to be in high school."

I smiled and jumped on Tommy kissing him.

"Wha-"

"I love you Tommy, I really do."

"I love you too Beck." Tommy said kissing me.

"Ugh! This is boring! Let's go bob."

"No, just hold it for a sec."

"What now? You're in love with a grown guy, what are you now, a slut?" My mom said laughing and I slapped her.

"I'M THE SLUT!? I'VE BEEN YOUR GOOD DAUGHTER EVER SINCE AND YOU TWO WERE NOTHING BUT BACK LAYING, DRUNK, ABUSIVE AND MEAN PARENTS TO ME AND GABRIELLE LIKE THE TWO MONKEYS YOU ARE! I WAS ALWAYS TRYING TO BE PERFECT FOR YOU TWO CUZ YOU TWO WANTED A BETTER GIRL THEN ME, WHEN I WAS LITTLE, I GOT BEATEN BY HIM AND YOU DID NOTHING LIKE THE SELFISH GIRL YOU ARE, NO WONDER WHY GRANDMA ABANDON YOU AND YOU! YOU FUCKING RAPED YOUR OWN DAUGHTER AND GOT HER PREGNANT BUT THANK GOD I GOT A MISCARRIAGE AND THANK GOD I DIDN'T HAVE TO BE A MOTHER AT THE AGE OF 14 FUCKING YEARS OLD SO BOTH OF YOU, GET THE FUCK OUTTA MY HOUSE RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!" 

|Jesus! Intense!|