Chapter 39

I got in the shower and took a 30 minute shower, I needed one after what happened between Tommy and I last night, last night was truly the best yet! It was everything I needed from the stress my parents caused me too, after my shower, I got out and put my clothes on and dried myself and head out, I saw Tommy with a blonde girl and looked at her.

"Um...who's she?" I asked.

"Oh Bekah, this is-"

"I'm Thomas's mother Pam {I don't know her real name haha}."

"Um hi...why are you here?"

"I heard some THINGS about you and heard you were dating my boy."

"Yeah, got a problem with it?" I said getting angry.

"In fact, I do."

"What?"

"I've heard many stories about you lately and seeing you with my baby is well, not really good considering you might get him into trouble."

"What do you mean lady?"

"I mean that you are in a gang and he ain't!"

"Would you hang on for a second? Tommy." I said as I brought him over and whispered. "You haven't told her yet?!"

"I was going to but when you walked in, she ignored it."

"You could've at least told her then!"

"She's my mom, whatya want me to do? Kick her out?"

"Um yeah!"

"I wouldn't disobey my mother like that and even if I did, she would still come here and probably try and take me away from you."

"How tough can she get, she's like 100 years old."