Chapter 16-17

Later.

Bekah's pov:Tommy and I were watching tv in our living room and heard someone at the door, Tommy opened it and saw Gabby and Adam, great.

"Sup guys?"

"We were just wondering around the neighborhood and wanted to stop by." Adam said letting himself and Gabby in. "By the way, have you had the cops come to your house?"

"Yeah, just this afternoon, did they bother you too?"

"Yeah, Gab and I were on the couch and I heard the door and saw two police man at our door."

"You didn't spoil us out, did you?"

"No! We wouldn't do that besides, Bekah is already mad at Gabby enough and Gabby's starting to hate her for not forgiving her."

"Well, that's what happens when a girl sees her boyfriend getting grinded by another girl, you were the same with Sauli."

"Was not!" Adam said defending himself.

"Yeah right."

"Look Bekah, can't you just forgive me?" Gabby said to me.

"Let me think, no."

"Please, it was just a joke and I took it way too far, I'm sorry."

"I don't care if it was a joke, it was still sex."

"What do you want me to say?"

"Nothing."

"I just want you to forgive me please, I'm your best friend and I love you."

"Best friends don't betray their besties and you did the complete opposite."

"I'm starting to hate you now considering you're being a bitch now."

"Good, promise?" I said then looked back at the tv, Gabby growled and went to Adam.

"I actually feel sorry Tommy has to deal with you."

"I'm sorry my brother has to deal with you." I said covering my mouth, Gabby and Tommy looked at Adam.

"BROTHER!?"

|Oh uh...|