Chapter 49

{The next day}

Bekah's pov:Tommy and I decided to go to the doctor's to see what gender our baby will be, it was 10am so we left PRETTY early cuz we were so excited and anxious to see who our baby was.

"I'm so scared." I told him.

"Why?"

"Cuz, what if it ain't healthy and damaged?"

"I'm sure it's gonna be fine Beck, the kid JUST came into your stomach so it'll be fine."

"I know but, as a soon to be mother, it's my job to worry about our baby."

"I know it is baby girl, but trust me, my mom had 3 kids when I was growing up so, she was the same."

"3? You have 3 siblings?"

"Yep, one brother and two sisters. I was born first so, my brother is 2 years younger and my sisters are 5 years younger."

"You have twin sisters?"

"Yeah pretty much and they are annoying."

I laughed as he said that.

"Poor you."

"Hey, I was the older brother besides my brother who had to change the diapers."

"Well, hope it paid off cuz you're gonna be changing this kid's diaper."

"I am not!"

I laughed.

"I'll help."

"Good."

{At the doctor's}

"I hope our baby will be fine."

"It will, trust me."

The doctor came in with the results.

"Well?" We both said.

"The babies are perfectly fine, they are healthy and safe."

I sighed in relief. "Kay good."

"Wait a minute, did she just say 'babies'?" Tommy said and the doctor nodded.

"Yep, you two are gonna be having one boy and one girl. Congratulation!"