Chapter 33

With Tommy and Bekah.

"I'm guessing those two are having fun fucking." I told Tommy laughing, he laughed along with me while getting himself a water.

"Fucking is a good way to know your partner, just like how it's good getting a good suck outta the most beautiful girl ever." Tommy said while coming to me and sitting down besides me, kissing my neck, making me squeal and laugh in excitement.

"Tommy! That tickles!" I told him laughing and he laughed back while kissing on my neck.

"Really? How about this?" Tommy said kissing me, I kissed back and moaned, I wrapped my arms around his neck and continued to kiss him, as we were kissing, we heard the door and groaned.

"EVERY fucking time."

"It might not be important babe."

"What if it's the police again?"

Tommy groaned in frustration and got up.

"Fine." Tommy said as he opened the door, as he opened it, our eyes widen as who we saw who it was. I became angry and walked up behind Tommy. 

"What the fuck do you two want?" Tommy said angry.

"Well, we were in the neighborhood and well we, we lost our house."

"Why? Oh wait! I don't care." I rudely said.

"Since you two were the last ones in the house and since Bekah moved, we have nowhere to live and we were wondering if you two could kindly let us stay for a few weeks."

If you hadn't figure out who they were, they are the WORST parents ever to my existence, they were my mom and dad.

"Oh hell no! I ain't letting you ruin my life yet again!"

"But Bekah, we have nowhere to live and our friends don't care about us anymore."

"How did you two lose your house? You two were rich."

"We were but, we stole it."

"That ain't no shocker." I told them and my mom gasped.

"Listen here missy, we have nowhere to go and you two are our only hope now please with all your devilish hearts, let us stay."

|Shocked by who it was? I am and it's gonna be annoying with them around.|