Chapter 9-10

"Yeah, let's go." I said smiling and heading to somewhere private with him, as we got there, he quickly kissed me softly and pushed me to a wall, pinning me on there while his soft, warm lips kissed me softly. He french kissed me and went to my neck, held it with his hand choking me a bit but not enough to actually choke me but...I would like that hehe and kissed it and bit it a few times making me smiled and laugh at how much it tickled, I felt his warm hand unclipping my bra while he was kissing my neck and let it slip off. He pushed me on the ground and removed my shirt, he kissed my lips going to my neck and to my chest, he removed my pants and it was just my underwear that was on. He kissed me while removing his shirt and pants and laying on top of me, he was kissing me fiercely until I stopped him.

"What's wrong babe?" He asked me.

"I'm not sure we should fuck here, what if anyone see's us?"

"So? I fucked a lot of girls here and-"

"Keep going while you're at it." I said kissing him again and letting him push us down to the ground, he took off our underwear and threw them on the ground, I felt him thrusting agaisnt me and moaning with me, we heard some guys cheering and saw his gang friends seeing us in the nude. I screamed as I saw them and covered myself.

"GUYS! What the fuck!?" Tommy said annoyed.

"Aww! You stopped? Damn it!"

|Hehe what a weird chapter haha|