Ruby stared annoyed at Kaelen.  "Why do you care about her so much," whined Ruby as tried to twist herself from his grip.  "I am the person you should want by your side as your wife she is nothing but a whore!"

With a sigh Kaelen released her, "Ruby you amuse to no end.  Try not to upset me though by continuing with your fits of jealousy."

"Whatever," snapped Ruby as she grabbed her bathrobe.  "If you think I'll just sit by ideally while she draws you in with that meek act you have a lot to learn."

Kaelen turned to watch her march out of the closet fully aware that she wasn't going to listen and obey him.   "I really need to end this with her she's too damn willful," he muttered as he tugged his ear.  With a frown he stepped back to his bedroom at his home. 

****

The Gold District - Council Meeting Room 

Ebony stared at her handheld with a perplexed expression, "Why am I on the agenda of things we need to discuss?"

"Well, you see," mumbled Wanda, eighth chair of the council, "Ah'Tarian children are rare."

"Okay," responded Ebony as her gaze landed on Jacob.  "That doesn't explain why you placed my name here."

Wanda stared around the table slowly, "Ah'Tarian children are very rare and it would appear that the child you carry will have a power level that will rival an Ah'Tarian."

"That still doesn't explain it," yelled Ebony across the table as she slammed her fist down.  "Are you trying to have me killed?"

"No," gasped Wanda as she turned her eyes to see how the Lawson family were responding to the accusation.  "I would never!"

"She placed you on the agenda because she believed it was time the council actually spoke of the pink elephant in the room," drawled Malcolm as he started at her and Kayla.  "You two are able to produce children with those two," he paused to point at Lucas and Jacob.  "And we don't know if he," he pointed to Kaelen, "will be having children any time soon."

"Okay," responded Kayla slowly as she scrolled down the agenda.  "But that still doesn't explain why you listed Ebony and not something more ambiguous."

Wanda sighed as she stared at Ebony with eyes full of wonder.  "We are wondering if it has everything to do with the serum or does it have to do with how young Lucas and Jacob are."

"Young," inquired Ebony as she stared around the table.  "No one here seems to be over 40 years old."

Kaelen pressed his lips together as he watched everyone at the table start to smile toward Ebony and Kayla.  Clearing his throat he shook his head, "No one at this table aside from us, Lucas and Jacob is under 100."

"That's impossible," gasped Ebony loudly, as she stared from Malcolm to Chanel and Tyrese Smooth, the six seats.  "How could they be that old and look so young?"

"That's something we can discuss at another time," drawled Monique, seventh chair of the council.  "Right now we have a lot to discuss and we'd like to get this out the way as quickly as possible."

"How can anything be more important," snapped Kayla angrily. "We were just informed that no one at this table is under 100 years old!"

"Look," purred Malcolm as he stared out of laughing brown eyes. "We can discuss this over coffee or tea after the meeting."

Ebony's brows crinkled as she stared at Jacob, "I would like to discuss this now."

Jacob gave a small smile as he shrugged at her, "Ah'Tarians are long lived but it's nothing you need to worry about too much."