🖤Chapter 31🖤

After that night, when he said me I am his moon everything changed.he started sharing his more memories with me, as the days pass we have been getting closer to each other. it been the one week since that night and I still can't forget the words he has said to me.

Our work here is going to end soon, then we have to go back to our home. may be then everything will change again. what if he becomes the same ruthless one? Iam scared about this thing, I don't want to lose this Hilton.

"Saph are you okay? "He asked

"Yeah,Iam sorry."I said avoiding his eyes.

"Hmm"

"Is everything completed are you done with you are meeting? "

"Yeah"I looked at him hopefully he sat beside me and looked in my eyes I looked at him.

"Thanks for helping me saph, we did it."he said in a calm voice.

I just nodded, We sat there in silence for a minute then I thought of asking him.

"Hey! Are we going back to home?"I asked trying to lighten my mood.

"No."he said and then smiled.

"Then?"

"We are going somewhere that will be surprise for you."

he came closer and pulled me in his lap.When his lips were an inch away he asked.

"Can I? "I nodded

Then he kissed at the corner of my mouth and fully claimed my lips.I put my hands in his hairs and kissed him back.I tried to adjust myself but his hands immediately held my hips from moving. I started to feel something, then realized what it was.

"If you do that again,I won't be able to control myself."

He said and crashed his lips again on mine.I wanted to reply him,that he shouldn't control himself but then I decided to keep my mouth shut.after sometime we both moved away breathing heavily.

"Come we have to do lot of packing."he said

"Why?"I asked still looking at those lips

"We are leaving Saph."

"Oh ok."I said trying to clear my mind, but I was still sitting on his lap.I gave up and crashed my lips on him.he was shocked at first then he kissed me back.

"Saph"he said softly.

"Yes?"

"Please"he was begging, I know he is controlling himself but I can't do the same.I want him already.I looked in his eyes the moved away.

We went down in cellar, where his car was parked all the time. I was thinking about the place where we are going.
What city it will be?He opened the door for me and I sat inside.After awhile I thought about asking him where we are going actually.

"Hilton"

"Yes?"he said looking towards the door.

"Where are we going? "I asked.

"Do you know the meaning of surprise? "

"Yes but, I just want a hint."I said in a lazy voice

"No"he said

"Please"

"No"

"Please just a small hint."

"No means no Saph not a single word. "

"Hilton I just want. "

"One more word I am going to stop this car and kiss you like anything."

That silent me, its not like I don't want him to, but still I don't want to look desperate.I looked outside the car thinking about this surprise.When we reached the home, he asked me to pack the things and I went inside my room packed my belongings and took a shower.

When I came out of shower. I saw him standing near the window with his back, before I could went inside the bathroom he turned around saying.

"Did you comp....... "

His eyes darken as looked at my body, he started taking slow steps towards me. I looked in his eyes which were the darker shade of blue.He came closer and I started moving back, as soon as I feel the door of the bathroom I stopped and he trapped me with his one hand on my waist and another hand on the door. he came more closer and wishpered in my ear.

"You look sexy, Saph."and he took my earlobe in his mouth and sucked.I kept my hand on the towel making sure it doesn't fall.He removed his hand from my waist and slowly his finger find their way to my inner thigh, I can feel the goosebumbs on my whole body.My hand left my towel and I put my hands around his neck and I brought my lips closer to his.

He closed the distance and join our lips.His fingers found their way and I jumped.He removed his fingers and pulled me up.I wrapped my legs around his waist, which causes my towel to dangerously roll up but I cared least.

He move from the wall and sat on the bed with me in his lap he kissed my neck and found my sweet spot.He sucked on my neck, then bite it and licked it. I moan and started to roll my hips, but he stopped instantly and held me tight.

"No"

He said breathlessly, but I did it again. he didn't stop me instead he threw me on bed and got on the top of me.He took my hands and put it above my head. he kissed me roughly and bite my lower lip. I opened my mouth, he entered his tongue in mouth dominating the situation and I completely gave myself to him.

********************************

Iam sitting in jet right now, waiting for Hilton to came after our make out, he left for changing the clothes and I got ready now.as soon as we both were done we arrived at the airport.Now he was talking something with pilot, I don't know what.

I smiled thinking what happened before I am in love with him. He came after a while and sat beside me

"Where are we going? "

"You are not doing this again."he said and I smiled.

"Okay okay "I looked out of the window
minutes, later I vanished in dream world. last thing I remembered was Putting my head on Hilton's shoulder.

*********************************

I woke up with Hilton shaking me and saying something which I can't understand.I saw out of window and we were at airport already, then I looked at him.
"We have reached Saph."

I went out of plane and looked around.

"Welcome to Paris."he said from behind

I turned around and looked at him. he was standing wearing his rare yet charming smile on his face. I ran and hugged him laughing he hugged him.

"I can't believe I am in Paris."

"Iam? "He asked little upset

"Oops I mean we are,Thank you."I said and kissed his cheek.

"For what?"he asked

"For this surprise "I replied to him.

"The surprise has not even started Saph there is more to come baby. "

Saying this he started walking and I followed him thinking about more surprises and the word he used just now.

Baby.

*********************************

Don't forget to vote
A big surprise is coming for saph
-Rainlovie