Chapter 2: The Nightmares

Start from the beginning

I closed my eyes with both of my hands again turning to leave this time. I just want to be anywhere right now rather than here.

I was about to close the door behind me but, someone stopped it and turned me by my shoulder.

I came face to face with Valentine, she was now in her blue silk night robe that reached her mid thighs.

Suddenly she slapped me really hard saying, "How Dare You."

She slapped me.

It's not surprise to me, she already hit me with her fist so many times that left bruises behind, still not healing. I often buy make up, not for looking like dolls or covering my face with layers of foundations that all others do, no! but, I use it to cover my bruises with it.

"Apologize now bitch." said Valentine pulling my hairs and tilting my head above to face the guy she was screwing few minutes before.

"I.I am s.sor..ry." I stammered little afraid. The guy was a lot taller and muscular and his eyes were dark and has strange expression on his face.

She let go of my hairs and pushed me out of her room. I directly landed on the floor kissing my ass.

The cold floor came in contact with my lower body so effectively, that I can't stop tears rolling down my face showing pain. she smirked satisfactory knowing she did the right thing, slamming the door pushing my legs along with it which was spread in between door.

It scratched to my legs and my skin tormed off oozing blood from it, forming a big wound.

"Do not invade my privacy next time or else, I don't know myself what I'll do to you dumbo." Valentine yelled from other side.

I got up and got in bathroom to clean my wound. I really don't like peroxides, so I just cleaned it with soap and water.

I was still crying from pain not only physically I was hurt, but emotionally also.

I went back to kitchen.

I was still hungry, not able to sleep from nightmares and pain.

I looked at the hanging clock its 3:30 o'clock, in morning.

I got to the first floor towards the kitchen in search of leftovers. I opened the refrigerator and saw cheesecake in it, my mouth was watering from the sight. I mentally slapped myself to come to my senses. I know better to not mess with her food ever.

I can't eat it.

It was Valentines. she will create a huge scene, so I searched for leftovers, which I kept here after dinner secretly. In case, I will be in need of that.

She wanted to starve me. Really now! I have to sleep like this?

I'm hungry, but she locked all food cabinates, where I kept it, just great!

But, how did she know, only Justin knows. That idiot must have told her that.

I drank whole bottle of water to fill my tummy, which was growling. I sat on the island with empty bottle. I was about to refill the bottle but, when I heard foot steps coming downstairs, I stopped on my track, to see who is coming.

He was that guy who was fucking Valentine.

He was already leaving?

What was they, fuck buddies or what?

He doesn't seems loving type, so it must be only sex.

He stopped when he saw me, I was frightened, he turned and came towards me with smirk that says that 'I haven't finished with you yet.'

........................................................................

Hey guys,

Just let me know how y'all liking my story so far. Thanks!

Don't forget to Comment.vote.share.

Don't be a ghost reader.