Chapter 2: The Nightmares

Start from the beginning

Thinking of that accident I'm still horrified so much that I got goosebumps.

I get these nightmares when I'm too afraid of something or when I'm weak or lost. Nowadays I get them too often. Not this only but I get nightmares in which there was fire, I didn't know if it was just a dream or a happened incident, that was also really vivid like I was there, like I saw everything, like I feel it but I don't remember it.

I got up, I'm still shaking from the nightmare.

I feel thirsty and hungry.

I didn't eat dinner.

Because, Valentine decided to feed it to floor rather than me. she threw my plate on floor and said it was mistake but from her mocking smirk, I knew that she did it on purpose.

Its fun for her.

To starve me.

Really? how can she stoop so low this way. What am I saying, she's Valentine I'm talking about.

I made my way downstairs towards pantry, to get myself something to eat.

As I was passing valentines room, which happens to be just besides stairs, that was biggest room of the house and the sight of beautiful flowers in garden of backyard are amazing from her room. On top, it has a big window which shows beautiful sunrise as well as sunset.

I heard some sounds as someone is in pain like someone's hurting her.

She was screaming.

I thought her abusive boyfriend was again torturing her so I stepped in her room without thinking twice barging in opening the door wide open with a loud thud in process.

The sight in front of me was embarrassing, she was laying on bed naked and some stranger was hovering her.

'How could you be so stupid?!' I scolded myself in my head.

How can she do that anyway she have a boyfriend. 'That's shouldn't be your concern right now.' my conscience replied.

Her boyfriend is in a college and very abusive and obssessive of her.

If he will find this, he will kill both of them.

I immediately covered my eyes with both of my hands, ready to exit, but the strangers voice stopped me on my track.

"Hey chick, wanna join us?" he asked with deep voice.

His idea disgusted me. Never in hell I'm doing this.

"Ask your sister that." I sarcastically said in disgusting voice lowering my hand slightly to glare at him.

"Oh my bad! I don't have one." came his mocking reply.

"By the way I love the idea of incest." he winked looking directly into my eyes.

When I gasped he pulled himself from her and my eyes lowered on his cock unexpectedly. It was my first time seeing something like this. I just got some information from sex education lessons and that's it. I didn't even watched porn before. I was so naive I didn't even knew what male genitals called but the guy besides me whispered in my ears that its actually called penis. The guy was shameless and he flirted with me a lot. I pushed my thoughts away.