27. Anger✔️

After two hours or so, Nidhi and Rahul heard their family members asking them to come in the garden. They rushed and what they saw shocked them....Rahul had tears in his eyes.

In front of him was standing his lady love, his Anjali. Behind her was the inspector whom he had mercilessly threatened. Rahul ran towards Anjali and pulled her in a tight hug.
Anjali - "Ow Rahul, my hand is hurt."
Rahul broke the hug and looked at Anjali's hand. There were small wounds on her hand. His eyes were once again expressing anger. He looked at the inspector and asked, "Who did this?"
Inspector - "Mrs. Mehra has given us the description of that person. The description matches to Mr. Rakesh Oberoi. We need to go to the Oberoi Mansion."
Rahul understood everything. He felt angry that his past was hurting his love. The others were shocked.

Anjali - "One minute inspector. Don't you think it is quite strange that my kidnappers knew that I would be visiting the Shiv Mandir with Rahul today."
Inspector - "Excellent point Mrs. Mehra. I would like to know the answer to this question."

Anjali walked towards one of the servants of Mehra Mansion. She punched him hard and said, "Next time make sure you hide your face."

The police force arrested him and within some punches he confessed that he had abducted Anjali.

Rahul and Anjali along with Vijay and Vikram went to the Oberoi Mansion with the police team.

Oberoi Mansion

They entered the living room to find Yash Oberoi, his wife Sonia Oberoi sitting along with Rakesh and Sara.

Yash Oberoi was the owner of the Oberoi Industries. Rakesh Oberoi was his only son, who assisted him in business. Oberois were as big names as the Mehras but they lived a more lavish lifestyle - showing off their wealth was their habit and getting involved in scandals was their routine.

Yash Oberoi - "What a pleasant surprise! Our old enemies are here."

Inspector, moving forward, - "Even we are. Mr Rakesh Oberoi, according to Mrs. Anjali Mehra's statement and description, you had abducted her and even tried to molest her. What do you have to say on this?"

Rakesh moves forward and lustly looks at Anjali. He says, "And what proof Ms. Anjali can present?"

Anjali side hugs Rahul and says, "Mrs. Anjali. Mrs. Anjali Rahul Mehra." She looks at the inspector and says, "I had stabbed his left arm. It was a deep wound."

The inspector instructs his officers to check. They find no wounds on his arms. Anjali is shocked.

Rakesh - "It seems Mrs. Anjali Rahul Mehra has some confusion."

Inspector - "For now, it seems so. But I order you not to leave the city till the case is solved."

Saying so, the inspector leaves the place.

Yash taunts - "I did not know that the Mehras will falsely accuse us became of our business rivalry."

Rakesh (looking at Anjali) - "Baby, if you wanna sleep with me, you can inform me. I will be there. No need to create a scandal."

Rahul roars - "Watch your words, Rakesh Oberoi. The law might need proofs to punish you. But for me, my wife's words are enough. Start counting your days. I will destroy you. Mark my words, I will destroy the Oberois."

He looks at Sara and continues, "You want to break me beyond the repair naa Sara. Because you consider me as the best player of the Mehra Industries and used my weakness to win the business world. But now I will show you the power of an amazing player. I won't let you go off easily. I swear, make sure The Oberois fall at my feet, seeking for a mercy." He gave them devilish smirk.

"Rakesh Oberoi, you tried to lay your hand upon what is mine." He holds Anjali possessively by her waist and said, "I will break your bloody hand. Be prepared."

Saying so, he walks out of the Mansion pulling Anjali with him, while Vijay and Vikram follow.

Rakesh laughs out loud and peels off the prosthetic patch in his left arm, revealing the wound caused by Anjali.

___________________________________________________________

If you like the chapter do vote and comment.

~Purnima