9. Sara's Truth✔

Two chapters have been updated. Do not forget to check the previous chapter.

________________________________________________________

A day had passed since Anjali had apologized to Rahul and since both of them had become great friends. Rahul enjoyed Anjali's company. His family and Neha were happy to see their sprouting bond. But Sara was fuming in anger. She had come to hurt Rahul but he was far from being hurt. He was living happily.

It was Sunday so everyone was present in the home. They had planned to visit Gorai beach that day. Everyone was waiting at the entrance for Sara but she was nowhere to be found. Anjali went inside to call her.

Anjali's POV

I walked towards Sara's room and was about to knock the door but stopped on hearing her talking to someone. Probably on the phone.

Sara - "No bhai. I will not lose this time. Rahul is trying to act over smart. He should not have allowed me to stay with him but he chose it. I will break him into pieces. He won't leave Mumbai as happily as he came. After that, I will confess my love to Sunny. Bhai, you don't worry. I will manage Rahul. Let Neha and Nidhi try to protect him but they are no match for me. Okay. Bye."

How could she act cruelly? I thought she was forced to do so but no. She was doing it willingly. She was playing with someone's ​emotions. I will not let her win. I knocked the door. She opened it.

"Everyone is waiting for you."

She nodded and came along with me. We all sat in the minibus and left for our destination.

Rahul's POV

We were on our way to Gorai beach. Everyone was singing and dancing. But Anjali was quiet. Since she came back with Sara, she was a little disturbed. God knows what happened. We reached the beach. The ladies started chatting. Adi was playing around with bhai. Anjali excused herself and went for a walk. I followed her.

"Is my newly found friend in some trouble?"

Anjali looked at me, startled by my question. She shook her head in no.

But I can sense her. She looked restless. Anjali was thinking something deep which reflected in her behaviour. Strange.

She raised her eyebrows asking me "what??"

I looked at her and gestured her to sit with me. She obliged with a smile. We were sitting far away from everyone else. Only us.

"Anjali, can I share something with you?" Hesitantly I asked her.

Anjali looked at me and nodded.

"It's about my past. Everything that changed me." I said with pain in my eyes.

On hearing my feeble voice and sensing the pain, she held my hand protectively in hers and assured me to continue batting her eyelashes.

And then I began...... Her presence gave me a huge strength!!!

________________________________________________________________

Please vote, comment and share.