Soldiers:

Power armoured troopers that use plasma/laser based weapons for everything from cannons to rifles and pistols. Power armour is bullet proof aside from the weak points at the armpits and knees. The armour can also absorb low level energy weapon fire due to personal shields. However if fire is focused on one trooper the shields will come down fast.
Armour:
Tanks have low level power shields and very thick armour. Hand weapons and even some heavy weapons are useless on them. They have small scale plasma cannons as weapons. War Walkers are large war machines thst while powerful are used more as terror weapons than tools of conquest.
Fighter: Small and fast with weak shields
Bombers: Slow but with stronger shields.
Imperial Army Power Armor
IAPA armor comes in several variations Light, Standard and Heavy. All suits contain the standard military suites. Standard suites contain.
Computer controlled life support, Internal cooling and temperature control, computer controlled independent oxygen supply and purge system (engages in hostile condition automatically). Insulated, High Temperature resistant shielding. (Good for up to 400 degrees centigrade), HUD Multiscreen, Laser Distancer, Laser Targeter, Radiation shielded, polarized and light sensitive/adjusting tinted visor, Built in loudspeaker, Face Plate can lift up, Wrist Micro Computer can detect damage levels, Radiation levels, oxygen levels, airborne contagions, compass, calendar and watch, boot survival knife. Ammo and Supply belt, shoulder belts and a shoulder holster. HUD helmet system which can shows views in Infra-red, Thermal Imaging, Night Vision.

General Light Battle Armor is usually given to Scout Units and contains optical camo and an emphasis on speed and agility. Not much in the way of armor, but then again Scouts aren't supposed to get involved in a direct confrontation. Protection is minimal but gets the job done. The Artificial Muscle system are quite well developed in the lower regions and arms of the suit which allows high speeds as well as being able to hold it's own weight while climbing. However the suit is less moldable then the other two General Battle Armors due to the Optical Camo considerations, as well as all the stealth features.
General Standard Battle Armor, Dubbed "The Battle Standard" by troopers within the Empire.
This armor is the latest international General Combat Power Armor. It provides superb protection from energy weapons, ballistic weapons and railguns. Also protection from shrapnel, electrical damage, Radiation, airborne chemicals and bacteria. The suits armor is made of a matte black high density, composite of Neo Ceramic, New Steel and Neo Kevlar. Including a coating of laser resistant gel. The exposed section of the armor reveal the bullet-proof myume artificial muscles. All around good protection, enhanced speed and strength. The armor itself is highly modable allowing troopers to customized they're armor with modules, packages and hear to they're heart's content.

Power: Electrical power is generated by conventional isomer fission reactors.
Lasers
Using an isomer based lading medium, these weapons pack a surprisingly heavy punch for such as old design. They are used in both point defense and anti-ship roles.
Railguns
Using magnetically accelerated kinetic projectiles, these weapons are among the most powerful in the Navotas fleet. Capable of slinging thenium-tungsten slugs at a significant fraction of the speed of light, they make up the main weaponry of many compact ships.