Weapons

In the Imperium there are two basic kinds of weaponry; autoguns thst fire solid slugs and energy weapons that fire lasers. A third branch is a very powerful Bolter.
Ammunition:
Ammunition used by autoguns are varied and diverse, intended to fulfill many functions. Ammunition can either be penetrating, where the bullet enters and then causes effect or impact where effect happens upon direct impact with the target.

The most common is the 2cm Solid round which is very dense and hard intended to penetrate and either go straight through or tumble through the target. This is the base ammunition types of all autoguns, other varieties include:
-Incidenary, intended to burn targets inside or on impact
-Explosive, self-explanatory
-Armour piercing
-Fin-stabilised, commonly used in long-range situations as it travels longer without losing as much power.
-Fragmentation, a hollowed round filled with an explosive charge and sharp bits of metal.

Cannon: If a weapon is described as a cannon then it means it fires ammunition larger than normal gunshot at a slower rate. It applied to infantry the range is 20mm-60mm shells. For vehicles and ship it gets bigger.
Mass Accelerators: These guns are mounted on ships and normal gun fire 600-ton slugs at 30,000 meters per second. Heavier version fire 800-ton slugs at 40,000 meters per second.
Railguns: Rail weaponry means that the slug is propelled with a powerful electric charge, stronger than in conventional weaponry meaning it travels much faster than a normal propellant.

(Boltgun):
Bolters are very powerful weapons, so powerful in fact that to use one you need Imperial Approval.
Standard Bolter: These are the basic bolters, average fire rate and power.
Heavy Bolter: The equivalent of a machine gun, the heavy Bolter fires at a far faster rate, longer range and with more power, increasing penetration. However it also weighs far, far more and needs the aid of heavy cybernetics to simple carry.
Storm Bolter/Double Bolter: A doubled barreled version of the standard Bolter, the storm Bolter fires at an incredie speed without adding much weight. However it is inaccurate at medium range and simply unusable and long range.
(Boltgun Ammo)
Standard Bolt, Hellfire Bolt, Inferno Bolt, Kraken Bolt, Metal Storm Bolt Boltguns can fire a host of different ammunition that have differing effects: The standard bolts comprise the following components; outer casing, propellant base, main charge, mass reactive detonator cap, depleted uranium core, deuterium tip. The calibre of the standard round is .75 and it possesses a super-dense metallic core. It penetrates skin and light armored targets and explodes inside.

Hellfire Rounds: Have devasting results on organic matter. The core and tip are replaced with a vial of mutagenic acid with thousands of needles that fire into the target upon the shattering of the vial, pumping the acid into the target.

Inferno Bolts: Are designed to immobilze their targets and destroy them with superheated chemical fire. The deuterium core is replaced with an oxy-phosphorus gel, known as Prowethium.
Kraken Pattern Penetrator Rounds: Are powerful armour-piercing rounds. The deuterium core is replaced by a solid adamantium core and uses a heavier main charge. Upon impact, the owner casing peels away and the high velocity adamantium needle accelerates into the victim, where the larger detonator propels shards of super heated metal further into the wound. These are effective against heavily-armored targets.

Metal Storm Frag Shells
Are best against multiple lightly-armoured targets. They detonate before impact and spray shrapnel, shredding their victims. A proximity detonator replaces the mass-reactive cap, and the diamnatine top and deuterium core are replaced with an increased charge and fragmentation casing. They are similar to flak rounds and are used against clusters of enemies.

Tempest Bolts: Incorporate tiny plasma shock generators that emit electromagnetic and thermal radiation when the shell detonates.
(Energy/Laser)
Turbolaser: A turbolaser is a laser weapon that has a very with high fire rate compared to a normal laser weapon of the same kind however the bolts are less powerful.
Cannon: If a laser weapon is described as a cannon it meant that the size of the laser bolt/beam is larger than a normal laser bolt/beam. However it is also slower that a normal laser weapon.
Turbolaser Cannon: A combination of the two and, like Plateweave, is not as good as both individually.

The Imperial military machine employs a wide and varied range of devices to help them gain victory on the battlefield.
Mortars: Are an infantry assist weapon used to reliever strong firepower. They are cheap and easy to deploy but are incredibly lethal, being able to be transported and even deployed on APC's. They fire all manner of rounds such as high explosive, armour piercing, airburst, bomblets etc. They have an on-board digital communications, navigation and corporation facilities allowing it to scan, home in and fire on targets completely autonomously but can also be used manually by only two men.

Deployable Cover: Is self explanatory. A carryable block that can expand into some sturdy cover that reaches about belly height and can take a decent amount of pounding.

RC Car: The RC Car is basically a suped kid toy packed with explosives and other ordances. It is remote controllable and unsuspecting.

Turrets: Self-explanatory. Can be automated and has scanning, tracking and firing systems so it can operate on its own. It can also be controlled by remote control.
Launcher: Capable of anti-armor, anti-aircraft, and anti-personel the Launcher is a powerful and very useful weapon carried by infantry.
RC drones: Small drones thst perform many, many roles such as mine-clearance, scouting etc..... It can be mounted with all sorts of devices, even weapons and can act like small soldiers and can come in all sorts of shapes and sizes
Stimulants: Are physically and mentally enhancing drugs thst have a variety of effects from increased aggression and adrenaline to calming rationality.
Flamethrowers: self-explanatory