Random Medieval

Form a militia for civic defense. Armies of clay soldiers and bronze statues can be brought back to life by magic. Well-equipped armies on professional standing armies to protect their civic interests. The city council is the municipal head of the city. Trainers are good at hunting and fighting as these are skills one must learn when tracking an animal. Several men-at-arms to serve as defenders of the community.

10 guards with one (1) or two (2) captains. Council that's elected from the city's twelve (12) districts. Defended by a well-trained city guard. Coffers held no land but served as house servants in the manor. Peasants lived in small village near the Lord's castle. Soldiers and mercenaries prefer weaponry made from quicksilver.

Guards are divided into eight (8) branches that each oversee a different part of the city and specialize in a different set of skills. Each branch is overseen by a branch commander known as The Men who organizes patrol schedules, promotes guard, and reports directly to his superior. When the guards are on patrol they are sent in groups of six (6). Patrols are rotated every five (5) days so guards get the opportunity to work with different people. A family of unknown important/imperial/immortal nobility who are in secret a group of assassin, mercenary mage.
Cavalry Commander - Officer battle kilt. Bears a typical archaic straight sword, helmet is tall with horsehair plume.
Heavy Cavalryman - Uses an intranet helmet with feather plume, covered in white cloth. Bears a straight sword and legs are protected by leather greaves.
Light Cavalryman - Uses a combination of a scale shirt and padded-leather cuirass. Bears a battleaxe for a sidearm. Wears a leather glove on the right hand.

Infantry units served as garrison troops and archers. Consisted of a core of highly skilled knights and their household troops, mercenaries hired for the time of their campaign. Mercenaries traded to be effective soldiers, especially in combination with standing forces.