Nation

Nation Name: The Imperium
Races: Humans and A.I.'s
Nation Type: Cybernetic and Industrial
Nation Traits:
-General
Robotic: The Imperium uses robotic and A.I. technology in every level of their lives. Many jobs and services are some by a robotic workforce. Freeing the general population of working and increasing production.
-Civilian
Cybernetic Implants: Cybernetic implants are common and widespread allowing for many in the general population to have abilities and strengths far beyond natural means.
Factory Worlds: Normally small-medium sized worlds rich in resources, these worlds are colonised and turned into giant factories run by automated machines. They churn out all kinds of products both for general use and for the military.
-Military
Robotic assist: Repair drones patch up holes in ships and increase survivability in battle.
EMP: EMP weapons have been developed as a response to concerns about 'Robot Uprisings'. They affect a wide area depending on the delivery system. Torpedoes and rockets tend to affect only single ships but more if used in mass. The Qin battleship however can cover almost half of a mars sized planet. In defense against this all Imperial systems (except automatons) have back-ups and redundancies that allow them to function even without electricity although of course at reduced capacity.
Powerful STL Propulsion: These engines used in Imperial vessels allow them to be faster, more powerful and long lasting then their contemporaries.
Size: Medium, about 51 systems.
Population: 800,000,200,000
Production Capacity: 52 Space Craft (6 Capitols) or 50,000 troops (5,000 Elites) or 500 vehicles per day
Technology Level: Interstellar. Expanded from their home suyatem. Colonisation of first exo-planet to full-scale colonisation of star. FTL discovered.
Principalities:
Graia: The core region of Aurilla, Graia has become renown for it's heavy industrial capacity, possessing a far higher force world to habitable world ratio than any other principality. It is the production homeland of the Imperium and also contains the now capital world and city; Aquilla, the location of the Graian Golden Throne.
Qin: The Qin principality is the place for the most advanced technological developments. It is here where many scientific minds come and advance the Imperiums technology.
Zel: The Zel principality is the heart of imperial culture. Museums, art galleries and religious sites flourish here. It is a very colorful place, far-more liberal than any other principality, though it is also the most watched by the Inquisition and Personal Defense Force. Freedom of idea's is a double edged sword for an absolute monarchy.
Halifa: Halifa does not posses as many planets compared to the other principalities however what is unique about it is that most of the population live in orbital space station. These stations are hub of trade and business and has made Halifa the center of Imperial trade. Many foreigners and other races would first come here to trade and Halifans are renown for their mercantile skill.
Valhalla: Valhallan worlds are often harsh and many are only habitable through bio-Does. Valhallans are like their worlds in both body and mentality, they are hard and stubborn, often traditionalists and sometimes isolationists. They believe in individual prowess, a persons ability to stand on their own and are masters of defense and urban warfare.
Techyon: Techyon is the home of the largest robotic producing forge world in the entire Imperium, only Graia can march their outpost in robotics and cybernetics. As a result all Techyons have substantial implants and can be considered a robotic people.