Motivational Quotes #3,851-3,900

Start from the beginning

(3,873) The man who has confidence in himself gains the confidence of others.
Hasidic proverb

(3,874) The only limit to our realization of tomorrow will be our doubts of today.
Franklin Roosevelt

(3,875) Creativity is intelligence having fun.
Albert Einstein

(3,876) Develop an 'attitude of gratitude'. Say thank you to everyone you meet for everything they do for you.
Brian Tracy

(3,877) To see what is right and not do it is a lack of courage.
Confucius

(3,878) Our fingerprints don't fade from the lives we touch.
Judy Blume

(3,879) A goal should scare you a little and excite you a lot.
Joe Vitale

(3,880) Mediocrity will never do. You are capable of something better.
Gordon Hinckley

(3,881) The secret of living a life of excellence is merely a matter of thinking thoughts of excellence. Really, it's a matter of programming our minds with the kind of information that will set us free.
Charles Swindoll

(3,882) Don't be ashamed of your story. It will inspire others.
Unknown

(3,883) Your desire to change must be greater than your desire to stay the same.
Unknown

(3,884) Your beliefs don't make you a better person, your behavior does.
Unknown

(3,885) The first step toward success is taken when you refuse to be a captive of the environment in which you first find yourself.
Mark Caine

(3,886) There is no royal road to anything. One thing at a time, all things in succession. That which grows fast, withers just as rapidly. That which grows slowly, endures.
Josiah Gilbert Holland

(3,887) The best things in life are the people you love, the places you've seen, and the memories you've made along the way.
Unknown

(3,888) The only way of finding the limits of the possible is by going beyond them into the impossible.
Arthur C. Clarke

(3,889) Life is inherently risky. There is only one big risk you should avoid at all costs, and that is the risk of doing nothing.
Denis Waitley

(3,890) "It's impossible," said Pride. "It's risky," said Experience. "It's pointless," said Reason. "Give it a try," whispered the Heart.
Unknown

(3,891) The world is changed by your example, not by your opinion.
Paulo Coelho

(3,892) Great things are done by a series of small things that are brought together.
Vincent Van Gogh

(3,893) Nurture your mind with great thoughts. To believe in the heroic makes heroes.
Benjamin Disraeli

(3,894) Keep away from people who try to belittle your ambitions. Small people always do that, but the really great makes you feel that you, too, can become great.
Mark Twain

(3,895) If it's still in your mind, it's worth taking the risk.
Unknown

(3,896) When you look deeply into your anger, you will see that the person you call your enemy is also suffering. As soon as you see that, the capacity for accepting and having compassion for them is there.
Thich Nhat Hanh

(3,897) Hatred and fear blind us. We no longer see each other. We only see the faces of monsters, and that gives us the courage to destroy each other.
Thich Nhat Hanh

(3,898) The universe is always speaking to us - sending us little messages, causing coincidences and serendipities - reminding us to stop, look around, and to believe in something else...something more.
Nancy Thayer

(3,899) Don't confuse the people who are always around with the people who are always there.
Unknown

(3,900) Don't complain about things you're not willing to change.
Unknown