Setting You Free

Magsimula sa umpisa

He scoffed, "Well, I hate you more," Yugyeom retorted back.

I stuck out my tongue. Yugyeom did the same. I glared at him, he glared back. I lightly kicked his leg, he kicked me back. I pulled his hair, he began to pull mine too. "I hate you!" I half-yelled, half-whispered.

"I do feel the same," he said in a low tone, while pulling my hair so hard.

Just then, the door opened.

"What are you two doing?!" 

Yugyeom and I froze. We know that voice. 

The next thing that happened, Dahyun pulled us away from each other. "Stop fighting, you two!" she yelled, closing her eyes.

"Dahyun -- " I tried to speak but she raised her hand, signalling me to stop.

Still closing her eyes, she took a really deep breath. She was about to open her mouth to say something but then Yugyeom stepped front and covered her mouth which startled me. "Okay, Dubu. Don't start with your nagging." Dahyun's eyes opened wide. It became even wider when she finally saw mine and Yugyeom's face. 

She removed Yugyeom's hand that covers her mouth and gasped. "What in the world did the two of you did?!" 

"Dahyun, what's happening here? Oh my gosh..." Nayeon came out, followed by the other TWICE members. 

Chaeyoung let out a chuckle. "Look at their faces! Oh my... Jungkook, is that you?" I can't help but roll my eyes at her mocking comment.

"Yugyeom!" Wait, is that a guy's voice? I was surprised to see GOT7 here. "Oh my gosh... your face... it still looks good..." Bambam said while examining Yugyeom's face. Then he turned to look at me. He gasped, covering his mouth in fear. "Oh my... Jungkook... oh my god..." Does my face really look that bad? 

Without saying a word, Dahyun get inside the dorm. I'm fighting the urge to follow her immediately but it seems like she's in a bad mood and I understand why.

Nayeon faced me, a mother-like aura surrounding her. "Do what you have to do, lover boy," she told me. "We'll be back in an hour. Fix it. Or expect no marriage."

I nervously gulped at what she said. "Y-Yes, I will," I replied, slightly stuttered.

"How about us? Where will we go?" Youngjae asked.

"Can't we just stay for a night? I'm kinda sleepy and Yugyeom is hurt," Bambam reasoned out.

"Nope," Jihyo said. "We're going to JYP Building and leave the lovebirds alone."

"But -- Ahhh! Owww!" I freaked out when I heard Bambam yelped in pain. He looks pitiful when Jeongyeon began pulling his ear. "Hyungs! Please help me!" he wagged his arms, asking for help. But none of the GOT7 members dared to help him.

"Your one hour starts now, Jungkook," Nayeon said as she pressed to close button of the elevator. "Good luck."

---

"Dahyun?" I called out her name.

She's not in the living room, the dining area and at the kitchen. Where is she?

I heard shuffling sounds at the far end corner of the hallway. I nervously gulped and took careful steps as I get closer to the said room.

"Dahyun?" I took a peek at the door. There I saw her standing on a chair, struggling to find something at the top most corner of the cabinet. When I get the clear view of the room, I realized that it's their bathroom. I quietly went inside, wondering if she heard me.

"Dahyun -- " 

"Sit there," she said in a scary tone.

I obeyed her order and nervously sat at the edge of the huge tub.

"I'm sorry..." I began. "I didn't mean everything to turn out this way. Yugyeom was so mad and I understand why so I let him punch me. I wasn't planning to punch him too but he insists that I must punch him as well. But believe me, I didn't gave him strong punches! You saw his face. He still looks handsome as hell compared to mine." I looked down, playing on my bruised hands, ashamed to look at her.

I felt her jumped off the chair and heard her pulled it.

Still not looking up, my eyes widened and my heart beats fast when she began to hug me. My head is resting on her chest, as she lightly tapped my head, brushing my hair with her soft and slender fingers. It feels comforting and soothing. I closed my eyes and savor this moment, as I let my girl give me the best comfort I could have ever ask for.

"You've been through a lot. Starting from my dad, to my friends, and now to Yugyeom," she said. Even her voice is so soothing to my ears. "But still... you never give up, you never back off, you never left me." Even though I can't see her face, I know that she's smiling. "Thank you for everything, Jungkook. Thank you for being patient, for being strong, and for loving me. You always make me feel like I'm worth it in everything. Thank you." She pulled away from our hug and wiped her tears, still smiling. "Ahh, I can't help but feel emotional. Sorry," she apologized.

I grabbed her hands and be the one to wipe her tears away. "Such a crying baby," I said, chuckling a bit.

"Shut up," she said, sniffing a bit.

God, she's so cute even when she's crying. I pinched her soft cheeks and pulled the chair where she's sitting at even more closer to me. "I told you before that I won't give up on us, right? So you've got nothing to worry about. Yeah, it's kinda hard to deal with your dad, your friends and even Yugyeom, but nothing can compare to those hardships if I lose you, Dahyun. That's one thing I can't afford to happen."I grabbed her hands, massaging it. "I love you so much, I'm just too afraid to lose you," I kissed her hand. 

"I wonder how badly Yugyeom punched you so hard for you to be this cheesy?" she asked. "Your words are fluttering me so much, Jungkook. You're getting better and better and I like it," she teased. My face began to heat up at her remarks. "And what are you saying that your face looks so bad compared to Yugyeom?" she carefully cupped my swollen and bruised face. "If you're face really looks that bad, then why can't I resist to give you a kiss?" she said, face inching closer to mine. This girl is such a tease! And I won't hide the fact that I'm enjoying it.

"Then kiss me," I told her.

I closed my eyes as I felt Dahyun's soft and moist lips met mine. Even though it's still a bit painful, I tilted my head just to kiss her lips fully. I pulled her by the waist, making her sit on my lap. Her arms wrapped on my neck as we kissed so tenderly and passionately. 

We were so indulged in our kissing session we didn't notice nine pairs of eyes, minus Tzuyu's who's been covered by Jeongyeon and Mina, are staring at us.

"Sorry to interrupt, but some of us need to pee," Jihyo said.

"One hour is already over, Jeon Jungkook," Nayeon said.

"What are they doing? I can't see!" Tzuyu yelled, struggling to get Jeongyeon and Mina's hands off of her eyes.

"They're making babies!" Sana exclaimed.

"WHAT? NO!" Everyone yelled at Sana.

Dahyun is a blushing mess. 

Here I am face palming myself. "Ugh... here we go again," I can't help but mumble.