Chapter 26

It was after exams Alex and John were cuddling in their room Alex sleeping as John played with Alex's hair, after a while John shook Alex "baby" John kissed Alex's hand and  held it, Alex finally stirred and looked at John "mmm what? " John smiled "hey sweetie wanna go grab a coffee I got bored" Alex hummed and nodded "ok.. Just give me 10 minutes" Alex laid his head back on John and closed his eyes John laughed "no Alex come on" John started to get up as Alex whined "arghh fine" Alex got up,  He was only in his boxers John looked at Alex and smiled "Alex~" Alex was in the middle of putting on a sweater vest "yeah" Alex put it on "you have a great ass.. Just so you know" Alex's face  went red "Well enjoy it all you want I guess,  just don't touch me cause I'm still tired" Alex put on some pants "ok I'm ready" John sighed and got up "well the view was nice" John mumbled,  john was  wearing a white shirt,  some black pants and  a  sweater "come on", 
John and Alex walked out talking and and ran Into Maria "Oh hey.. Um..girl? " Alex said questioning knowing her from previous events he'd rather not mention "Oh Hello.. " she mumbled John said hello "Um can you two show me to the cafe I'm post to be meeting up with Eliza,  John looking at Alex with a smirk Alex just rolled his eyes "we were about to  head there come on" John said Mariah followed "So I'm guessing Eliza and you are good friends? " Maria nodded "she's been very nice to me,  she always has been but its different" John squealed to himself Maria looked at him oddly as Alex just  smiled to himself "don't mind  him Maria,  how have you been? " Maria shrugged "I've just been trying to find a new place to stay,  I use to stay with my EX but we all know how that  went" She spoke quietly as she talked about HIM,  John frowned and wrapped an arm around her shoulders "I know exsacly how you feeling and trust me being with Eliza- a-and the others haha you'll be fine,  Angelica can kick some ass I've seen it,  Her and  Jefferson trust me  she won that fight with a slap in the face and a kick in the nuts,  he's now scared of her" Maria giggled "trust me I've heard Ang talk about her fights".

They soon got to the cafè and as soon as Maria  and Eliza saw eachother Marias shy attitude changed she smiled and ran over to Eliza hugging her tightly Eliza did the same "Hows the house searching going?" Maria shrugged "I mean not the best but let's not talk about that "Alex and John smiled and waved to Eliza "looks like you found the two gay idiots" Eliza said  Alex chuckled "sorry we aren't Laf and Herc" Eliza smiled "no cause if you were you'd be the cute couple" John gently pushed Alex out of the way "Hey!  We are a adorable couple! " Eliza laughed "sure" John looked at Maria "what about you and Maria" Elizas face went red as she coughed "what!?  No,  Maria and I are just friends,  just good friends" John laughed "yeah real great friends" John lightly elbowed Alex as they laughed "W-Well shut up you two! " Eliza wrapped her arm around Marias arm "now if you don't  mind  me and Maria and hanging out,  let's grab some bubble tea Maria its on me"
Maria tried to  argue about paying as they walked off,  John went close to Alex "We gotta get them together"
"one hundred percent,  we gotta talk to  Peggy" John chuckled and nodded "let's go". 

----------------------------------------------_
Yeah its been a while but I didn't have much motivation lately and didn't have much time,  sorry any ideas and I'll take em,  I've been feeling off lately but I promise I will keep updating when I get ideas xD I am finally slowly going to make Maria and Eliza a thing.  Thanks for reading byee

Photos: Tumblr- smileknife-moved