Chapter 5

I woke up and tried to sit up but couldn't I felt a pair of arms around me I then realized I was against their chest I dont remember much from last night other then there was a storm it took a few minutes before I remembered I was with John so this is John cuddling me?, I blushed a bit and wiggled out of his grip and my ears suddenly got cold I looked at the bed and saw headphones ,wireless headphones I walked over to the phone on my desk assuming it was Johns and tired turning it on ..the phone was dead I turned around "6:30am I don't have classes til 8" I mumbled to myself I remember some of last night but all I remember is freaking out then John coming in I don't remember us cuddling still... It was warm and I liked it I walked over to John and studied him, his hair was down so it was sprawled everywhere he was sleeping on his side taking calm breaths He was adorable like that, I'm glad he was here at the time to help me I walked over and grabbed my laptop I checked the weather and a few news story's before I heard stering I turned around and saw John sitting up I suddenly got super flustered ..why it's not like we had sex... he was just comforting a friend in need, John looked over at me "Oh ..Alex" I saw his face go slightly red "How are you feeling?" I stood up and turned around grabbing some clothing mainly to avoid eye contact "Fine now...thanks.."

"do you want to talk about it?"

I looked at him a bit confused
"huh??"

"I mean do you want to talk about why you were having such a bad panic attack last night?",

I looked down debating "Not really I'm just scared of storms because of my past but I need to get ready for classes its 7:15.. you can stay here if you want I'm sure Laf will be here soon" I walked into the washroom got dressed and put my hair up "So John...those head phones you have are really good I couldn't hear anything last night" John looked up from his phone that was plugged in and laughed slightly "yeahh.. once you put them on they block out everything,very nice if you have a headache or when we were dealing with your situation.." I smiled and sat beside him "I appreciate what you did sorry you had to see that" John shrugged "I couldn't just leave you there besides you're my friend of course I'd help" I chuckled and looked at him he was so kind I noticed he was staring at me I think he started to lean in I did as well I didn't understand why I was we were just friends right?.

we were about an a inch away before someone slammed the door open and we jumped and shot away from each other "Hey Alex! sorry I stayed with Herc John ended up leaving at 12 something do you know where he we-" He looked at John "Oh hi mon ami when did you get here" both of our faces were red "Last night Alex and I hung out I ended up sleeping over .. and it seems that you slept over at Herc's " John looked at Laf up and down I then noticed Laf's hair was very messy and in a pony tail there were marks on his collarbone we could only see it because his t-shirt was sliding down his shoulder slightly "so you and Herc are dating!" I smiled and his face went red he ignored Johns taunts and grabbed some clothing getting dressed into a hoodie and black jeans his hair now in a nice neat bun "I'm off to class" I looked at the clock "OH SHIT!" I hopped out of bed realizing it was 10 minutes til 8 and my class was on the far end of the college I grabbed my books and pencils"Bye!!" Laf and John laughed as I ran out of the room trying to keep my Books and pencils in my hand

Artist- Ichuzou
Tumblr