Chapter 13

Alex's  P.O.V

Herc and Laf came back maybe a hour or two later.

i was eating a sandwich John made me John was sitting on the bed beside me and we were laughing about a small joke John made "Awe you two look like a couple" Laf said I glared at him and John blushed I suddenly remembered the Deal Laf and I made i looked at Laf and he winked at me "Hey Laf can i talk to you in private for a moment" Herc and John looked at eachother and left as soon as Laf agreed "what's up Mon Ami?"

"What about the deal? I was post to ask John out a week ago" Laf smirked and nodded "forgot about that but I did ask Peggy"
I grabbed Lafs shoulders "tell me!" Laf laughed "I can't Peggy made me keep quiet about it" I got a bit worried "is it good about what he thinks of me?" Laf shrugged "ask him yourself Alex but wait a little longer
at least until you're not laying in a bed and being forced to stay in Johns bed" I nodded Laf smiled and called the other two in Laf walked to Herc and peaked his lips Herc smiled and kissed him "Oh Alex" Herc started i looked at him "what?" I saw his hand go around Lafs waist i smiled a bit "Laf was thinking I could just stay with Laf tonight..You ok with me going into your dorm space?" I nodded "of course " Herc turned to John "you mind me leaving you for the night?" Hercs voice was a bit more calm and gentle towards John i wonder why "yeah i have Alex here so.." Laf and Herc nodded "well Mon Ami we'll get going" John and I nodded as they left "They are a cute couple" I say John nodded "yeah.. They are im almost jealous" John said I smiled " why don't you go out with someone then bet you there's alot of people who want to date you" I joked. Johns smiled kinda faded "um.. Well no I'm a little scared of commitment"
I was a little confused and kinda bummed out 'what if he's not interested to date me ?'.

"Alex?" I look at him "yeah?..oh!,sorry...should I ask?"

"Nah it fine I would-....I'd rather not tell you why" John seemed a bit sad at first and I was really curious too, but I kept silent about it, "Ok..how about we watch something to clear this up" I smiled which got John to smile we both got up of course I got a bit dizzy and my lower back hurt but that was about it. We picked a movie and sat on the couch, half way through the movie I felt my eyes get droopy and my head landed on Johns shoulder I wanted to tell him im sorry and sit back up but sleep  took over.

Artist - Ichuzou
Tumblr