Chapter 23

Alex's P. O. V
I woke up to Laf walking in, but i kept my eyes shut,  I heard John groan and sit up moving his arm from being around my body 'well there goes my warmth'  I thought as I open my eyes and sat up
John kisses my cheek "morning" John says to me quietly and gets out of bed "Morning Laf " He mumbled Laf smiled "sorry for waking you two" I rubbed my eyes and looked at Laf he was covered in marks "Have a nice night Laf?" He blushed and coughed "yes and I have a small surprise but um its up to you guys"  John and I looked at eachother "a trip to the zoo? " Laf shook his head "are we going to to a  fair?" john said as laf laughed a bit "no we arent going anywhere" Laf said as I pouted "then what is it? " John asked  Laf bounced up and down "I have  couple of sheets for ours dorms I'm leaving this Dorm" Laf said cheerfully and I felt hurt "wait why? " I'm guess Laf heard my tone of voice causing  his joy turning into guilt "oh.. OH no Alex not like that, I was hoping John and I could change dorms" Laf Smiled awkwardly "oh John? " I look at John and he looks at me "um yeah,  yeah"I say John smiled and kissed me softly "I mean its been a month right?" I nodded "I guess I mean it seems to early to move in together but-" I laughed "John" John chuckled "ok ok yeah I'm chill with it gimme the sheets" John took some sheets signing them and giving them back "alright let's see if they'll allow it apperently you guys need to have similar traits like sleeping at the same time early bird to night owl stuff like that you guys have been sleeping here alot more since you two started dating and  you guys haven't had a single fight about it so- I think it'll be fine" Laf said as I processed what he said "alright...  Well go hand them in" Laf gave me a sheet "You have to sign it too so I have proof you agreed with this" I nodded and sighed the sheet "so how long do we wait" Laf shrugged "as long as it takes" I nodded.

--
Two days later Laf came in with Herc and John as I was working "Alex we got approved Johns moving in here over the weekend! " Laf sounded excited "That's awesome" I said as I shut my laptop as soon as I put it to the side John ran over and tackled me along with giving me a kiss "didn't think you'd be that excited" John smiled "it's exciting and I'll be with my lovely boyfriend so we can do whatever we want" John winked at me and I blushed a bit "yeah but you'll have to deal with my typing at 1am" Laf groaned "yeah that's the only thing I won't miss about you" I laughed "yeah I'd get something  thrown at me everyday cause of it" John hummed and snuggled into my chest "I think I'll be  ok with it.. I had to deal with Herc's sewing machine so your typing won't be a problem  ".

--
After almost a week of getting John and Laf settled into the dorms My dorm now looked weird not in a bad way but its unnatural to me now. 

The curtains are now a  blue as before they were black Johns bed sheets looked like the colour of the ocean light blue to dark blue John moved a carpet and replaced it with a sand coloured one,  he has a bunch of posters (on his side)  with  posters of sea life,  bands he likes and he had a pride flag over his head where he slept, there were christmas light Red and Green on the walls of the room it made a nice colour at  night,   lastly he had a small stan where he had his turtle "I'm planning on making the tank a bit bigger over the break" John said with a hopeful tone I smiled as I looked at the turtle "Phillip is adorable  I love him and the fact that you're here now" John smiled "I'm glad".

-------------------------------------------
Ayeeeee this chapter sucked but I'm trying ;3; ive been busy I'm so sorry