STALKER

🦋🦋🦋

Before they put the all call out to ARMY they first had the unpleasant task of talking to Jimin's parents.

The boys felt bad about not being honest with them, but they were trying to save them from the heartache and worry, that they were going through.

They quickly realized the error of their ways when Jimin's father got through with them. He let them have it. Needless to say they were headed to Seoul, not realizing Jimin was headed to them, in Busan.

They quickly huddled together to figure out the game plan.

"We can't tell ARMY in a tweet or Instagram." Jin said, eliminating possible options.

"Should we do a Vlive?" Jungkook says.

Everyone stopped and looked at him. He looked shook for a second, until they started pushing him, happy that he came up with such a great idea.

"Okay, let's do a Vlive! Where? When?" Tae said.

"Let's do it now, standing in front of our van. We have to make sure that's all they see is the van and us.
ARMIES are way too thorough. We don't want them coming here." Yoongi said.

"Got it!" They all agree.

"I will do all the talking." Namjoon said.

They all moved quickly out of the building and towards the van. Once the positioned themselves in front of the van they felt extremely nervous.

This was a big deal. The moment they told the world that Jimin got kidnapped everything would change.

They know everybody is going to go crazy. It doesn't matter though. They trust and believe in ARMY regardless.

The boys believed together they could find Jimin. Namjoon took a deep breath and nodded his head towards Manager Hyung to start the Vlive. He pushed the live button and it started. Namjoon doesn't say anything. He waited until the views got up to a million.

The comments section was going crazy!

"💜🔎💜🔎💜🔎💜"

"Where's Jimin?"

"??!!!!???!?!??!?!?!!???!?!!"

"Why do they look so sad?"

"BTS! BTS! 💐Anyoung!!!"

"Why aren't they talking?"

"Is something wrong?"

"🙄😳😳😳😳🙄😳🙄😳🙄"

"Let's just wait and see, what they say!" 💜🔎💜🔎💜

"OMG! The silence is killing me!"

"🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔"

"I love you Jin! ❤️😍"

"Jaaaaaaaaaaay Hope! 😇"

"Where is Chim-Chim?"☹️

These statements filled the comments section.

When they reach a million Namjoon starts.

"Anyoung ARMY. As you can see Jimin is not with us." He put his head down. He hadn't realized just how hard this had been on all of them. Hobi reached over and patted him on the shoulder.

"The reason Jimin is not with us......is because he was kidnapped about a week ago in front of our dorm. We haven't been able to rescue him from the lunatic that took him.