STALKER

🦋🦋🦋

Based on the information the boys gave the police about the Stalker, the police feel it would be negligent if they didn't at least investigate it.

They collect all the information and checks the boys phones, finding nothing out of the ordinary except for Jimin's phone.

In his phone they find multiple hacking programs along with a tracker and listening device. Which explains a lot. It also gives the police enough evidence to get a warrant  and pick him up for questioning.

The police tell the boys they can go home but that they would need to keep all of their phones for evidence.

The police also tells them they will make sure to keep close surveillance on them and the neighborhood, with regular checks until the Stalker is caught and put in police custody. The police inform the boys that if anything should happen to call them immediately.

The boys head back to the dorm.
Feeling a whole lot better after getting the police involved.

"You'll be fine now." The boys tell Jimin, trying to console him, but Jimin knew that he wouldn't be ok.

His hope is that the police catch the stalker before he could call and make any demands on him.

The next day was hectic. They go from practice, to stages, from stages, to fan signings. As hours turn into days and days turn into weeks, life almost seemed to go back to normal.

It would've be normal, If it wasn't for the weight of having that damn phone. Jimin could somewhat be at peace. He was beyond tempted to throw it away.

Time ticking away with no issues, helps the boys start to relax. In the very beginning, the police checked on them often. What seemed like four to five times a day and around the same amount at night.

The police were unable to track down the Stalker. Since he wasn't bothering the boys anymore, the police started to check in on them less and less.

Jimin's hope soars. Either the Stalker gave up on him or he's on the run from the police and can't put his plan into action. Either way it goes, Jimin is just glad that the Stalker left him and the people he loves alone.

🦋🦋🦋

The boys were out later than normal not working, but hanging out, having fun. They couldn't make themselves leave the 24 Hour Ice Cream Dream Shop.

They find some tables in the corner and dig right into there favorite ice creams.

"That's like your fifth ice cream cone." Jungkook says to Jin.

"That's your sixth." Jin says, to Jungkook.

"I know! I'm going for a record." He  says, laughing and smiling.

"Both of you are going to be sick."
Namjoon says.

"No they're not. They do this every time we come here." Yoongi says.

"I want some Ice cream to go." Hobi says.

"Me too." Jimin adds as they both walk up to the counter to order it.

"May I help you?" The cashier says.

"Yes, I want a gallon of Pistachio Cookies and Cream." Hobi turns to Jimin. "What do you want?"  He asks.

Jimin stands frozen in fear as he continues to look up at the menu.

The phone he so desperately wanted to get rid of starts to vibrate. His heart drops and his mouth goes dry.