Chapter 2: New life

Start from the beginning

( (Y/N)'s gear)

( (Y/N)'s gear)

I wore my shades and set out.

(Y/N): I'll be making this delivery elder Drake.
Drake: Yes please do take care Dan.

I waved good bye and rode my horse off the hill.

I was riding for a long time now so I decided to take a break.
(Y/N): Never hurts to take a break.
I stopped my horse but then I saw people fighting. A green haired girl, a dude with robotic legs, and a woman with a red dress are fighting a brown haired girl and it looks like the brown haired girl is gonna lose. Gotta help that girl. I ran there. What I saw next surprised me, the brown haired girl's eyes suddenly light up and she gave a beat down on the three. After giving them a beat down she was limply walking, using her staff to support her. She approached the green haired girl and was gonna hit her. I saw the red dress lady aiming her bow with an arrow ready to fire.

Crap gotta help gotta help. The lady fired her arrow while I threw a throwing knife. Luckily the knife hit the arrow.

Red dress lady: What?!
(Y/N): Sorry but this party's busted.
The brown haired girl knocked out the green haired girl and turned to me.
Brown haired girl: T-thank you
(Y/N): No problem.
I turn my attention to the other two.
(Y/N): You know three against one was unfair. Now it's 2v2 now it's fair.
The red dress lady clicked her tongue.
Red dress lady: You will pay for interfering in our business.
(Y/N): Must be a shady business to assault someone huh?
She scoffs, looks like I pissed her off
The dude with robotic legs kicked the air but shot something out of his legs. I dodged it.
(Y/N): Hey uh little girl mind helping a bit?
The brown haired girl nods and fires a fireball through her staff. Good she can make fire. The fire hit the dude and I manipulated the smoke into making a hand and bitch slap the red dress lady.
Red dress lady: Insolent fool!
She ready her bow.
(Y/N): Hey little girl can you put fire on the ground in front of me?
She nods and hit the ground in front of me with a fireball. I manipulated the smoke and formed spikes. I launch the spikes to them. Their aura protected them but in turn their aura depleted.
Red dress lady: Grrr RETREAT. *turns attention to (Y/N)* You'll pay for this!
The grey hair dude grabbed the unconscious green haired girl and they disappeared using a portal.

I turn my attention to the brown haired girl.

(Y/N): Are you alright?
Amber: Ye-yeah, thank you for saving my life. I'm Amber.
She helps out her hand.
(Y/N): Dan.
I shook her hand. I pull out a part of my ration and gave it to her.
(Y/N): Here eat this.
Amber takes half may ration and eats it.
Amber: Thank you.
Then a man in with graying black, spiky hair, red eyes, and slight stubble along his jawline. Wears a red, tattered cloak, a gray dress shirt with a long tail, black dress pants, and black dress shoes.He also wears a ring on his right index finger, two other rings on his right fourth finger, and a necklace with a crooked cross-shaped pendant. He looks....familiar...