42. Gali is gone

Steve noticed that Galilea hadn't returned from the bathroom. She's been there for an unusually long time. He wanted to make sure that she's alright but it's the women's bathroom.

"Hey Jane" he turned to the brunette sitting next to him "Gali has been in the bathroom for a really long time, can you make sure she's alright?"

"Sure, of course" she nodded before standing up and heading to the bathroom.

Sam leaned over the table "Hey, what was that about?" He asked over the loud talking of the team.

"It's Gali" Steve answered.

"Is she alright?" Sam questioned.

"I don't know. I asked Jane to check"

Sam was quiet for a moment before saying "you didn't get her pregnant, did you?" Steve's blue eyes went wide and his jaw dropped slightly. His face turning a light shade of pink. Sam laughed "I'm kidding. But nice to know you guys are using protection"

"I- I haven't- we-" Steve stumbled over his words.

Fortunately Jane came just in time to save him from further embarrassment. "She's not in the bathroom" she said.

"What? Are you sure?" Steve asked.

"I'm sure" Jane nodded "I checked all the stalls and I even checked the men's bathroom"

"Oh no"

"What's wrong Capsicle?" Tony asked once he noticed that the tall blond man looks troubled.

"Let me ask you something Tony. Does your family have any history of running away?" Sam playfully asked the billionaire.

"Uh, Gali ran away once when she was thirteen" he answered.

"Uh-huh, uh-huh, so it must be an every thirteen years then" Sam nodded.

"What are you talking about?" Tony asked.

The rest of the team got quiet and stared at Tony and then at Sam in curiosity. Sam bit the inside of his cheek and rubbed the back of his neck. "There's a probability that Galilea has ran away" he sheepishly said.

"Again, what?"

"She's gone, man. She ain't here" Sam shook his head.

"You lost my sister?!" Tony glared at Steve.

"I didn't lose her!" Steve defended himself "Gali said she was going to the bathroom. I asked Jane to check up on her because she was taking too long"

"And she's not there" Jane finished.

"We got a runner" Clint mumbled.

They gave the bathrooms another look but she wasn't there. They did scare a couple people on the toilets, tho.

"Gali!" They yelled "Galilea!" They checked the restaurant but didn't find her.

"Oh my god" Pepper breathed.

Clint looked under the table and received a smack on the head from Natasha "Do you really think she's going to be under the table?"

"Ow, you don't know. She could be down there!" Clint rubbed the back of his head.

"Why?!"

"She could be playing hide and seek. I know I do"

"Clinton, you're a grown man. What are you doing playing hide and seek?" Tony exclaimed.

"There's a child living in me. And Gali plays with me when none of you want to play!" He yelled.

"Oh my god, shut up, my girlfriend is missing!" Steve yelled. That got them to shut up.