Chapter Two✔️

Chapter Two: The Pit

TO: The Best
I promi hi j go jgffz5n4

*Message failed to send.*

Aaliyah writhed and screamed, kicking her legs out as the phone fell to the ground. "Let me go!" she demanded, elbowing the stranger in the ribs. It didn't seem to have much affect. "Someone help me!" She began prying at the large hands, begging to be released.

Another pair of arms snaked their way across her body, wrapping around her legs, preventing her from kicking around. The heavy winds and the sound of the leaves dancing in the breeze drowned out her screams. Her body slid down in their arms and she bit one's hand, causing an immediate release.

Her upper body fell to the ground, she began to scramble for her phone, her legs still being held tightly.

Kick him in the stomach.

With the last ounce of energy she was able to provide, she gave a powerful blow to the man's gut, freeing her legs. She grabbed her phone, taking off into the void.

9-1-

Scrrrr!

The body of the young girl flew over the car's hood and rolled down to the ground. Her phone took flight from her hands and landed into the rocks, shattering the screen. Staring at the dark sky full of stars. The breeze finally slowed down as the screaming stopped. The winds whistling at her, singing a soft tune as her vision blurred and she clung to consciousness as though her life depended on it.

She came into view. Looking up at the familiar face as she helped pick the girl up and carry her to the back of the car. She opened the door and they carelessly threw her into the car, slamming the door shut behind them.

They climbed in as well, a man sitting behind her as the roof of the car began to look like the inside of her eyelids. She blinked for the last time as they took off down the dirt road and into the night. Taking the girl away as though she hadn't been uprooted from the only place she's ever known.

Dadoop!

From: The Best
Wat??

*Fifteen minutes later*

From: The Best
Because I have so much of ur attention u couldn't finish the message? Lol, babe, go. Enjoy ur night. We'll talk tomorrow, Ok?

From: The Best
I love u, Kit Kah!

⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️

Aaliyah's head rolled, her eyes slowly opening. "It's about time, sleepy head. You've been out for almost three hours now." She looked up and saw a young girl standing in front of her. She couldn't have been much older than her. She groaned, picking her head up and trying to sit upright. Groaning, her hands immediately caressed her sides. "Careful there. You've got some bruised ribs."

"What?" she asked, staring at the girl incredulously.

"No worries! I patched you all up. You should be fine in a couple days." The aura of the little girl left Aaliyah feeling uneasy.

Who's that happy in general?

"Where am I?" she asked, looking around the dark room. "Where is this place?"

The girl handed her a glass of water. "Oh, you're waiting for pick up. You all are."

"You all?" she asked, looking around the room. She had finally noticed five young girls in different areas of the room. "No," she whispered, dropping her glass and shaking her head. "No, this can't be. Let me go!" she demanded, trying to get up. Her wrist became restricted, denying her the freedom she so desired. "Someone help me!" she screamed, pulling at the restraints chained to the wall.