E

The sight of blood was distasteful is almost everyway. She hated blood and violence but she had no say over it because she was a helpless victim.

-

[Lets meet near at Alice's Coffee at 2:20 pm]

[Ok]

-

It was a saturday, just one day before their hangout and she had to go to school on a saturday.

She wished that she wouldn't cross paths with her bullies although she knew her wish wouldn't be granted.

They were like her shadow, following her during the brightest days of her life.

It was a bright sunny morning as she headed out. Promising her oblivious mother that she would eat like a pig in the school caféteria.

She entered the school campus, crossing the gate and just so happened to meet eyes with Taehyung who was talking to his own group of friends. She looked away immediately, her cheeks flushing a deep shade of pink and sped off to her class.

"Hello." A very familiar high pitched voice greeted her while she was on her way to class with her head hung low. She questioned herself if she was greeting her but she thought otherwise.

"Hey." The girl greeted again making Yujin slightly tilt her head up , inresponse to the greeting.

"So I hear you are close with Taehyung?" The girl said, her tone was dominant and demanding which terrified Yujin.

"No." She replied which infuriated with other. "Don't lie, I know everything." She said, sneding chills down her spine. "I'm not close with him" she muttered hoping that the girl would stop talking to her.

"I hope you aren't-" the girl came closer to Yujin's ear whispering near her ear "know your place, you're not pretty enough to be this stupid." She then, pulled herself away from Yujin and smiled at her, "bye bye!" She said enthusiastically and ran to the other side of Yujin's classroom.

People are so fake.

"Oh, its ugly." One of the girls said as they came put of the class, looking at Yujin who awkwardly stood in the middle of the corridor.

Great.

"H-hello." Yujin greeted, scared that they'd hit her back like last time.

"Greet us, you ugly frump" a leg was on her hand, she winced in pain as the endless pool of tears seemed to drain itself out of the inlet that was her eyes.

They looked at her, then they realized what he meant.

Actually, unbeknownst to her, Taehyung had confronted the girls bullying Yujin last time.

Taehyung had calmly tried to explain why they shouldn't do that and when Taehyung noticed a pattern i.e that they kept on disagreeing with all the facts about them so Taehyung changed his strategy. He instead explained everything Yujin's perspective. How she would always look down, how she wouldn't speak properly because she's scared, how she would avoid to meet gazes because she thinks she would be criticized. How she always worries and he intentionally left out the fact that she once tried to end her life. If it had slipped his mouth even unintentionally, he would just ruin her life even more. If that was possible. She would be bullied for once contemplating sucide. It was just that ironic.

Yujin wondered what happened because they didn't charge at her like always, instead she felt them stare at her.

She had bandages on her wrist, fingers and legs and cheek. They were all bruises made by them. She was staring at her feet.

They realized-

that they were so wrong.

But they had so much pride and ego that the guilt they felt had made them shove past the girl. Although she was shoved aside, they didn't beat her up for their own joy for now and that itself made her feel even the slightest bit of happiness as she hoped the present would change. Slowly but surely.