T

Sunday had finally come around and Yujin was in her room with her phone showing various images of models wearing different clothes. She needed some reference afterall.

Putting on makeup was something of contempt. Taehyung had seen her at her worst and she had thought that it wouldn't matter if she went barefaced.

But-

Ah, yes. They were hanging out outside. Before she knew it ann was taking over her and she had reluctantly reached her vanity.

I do this everyday.

She sighed and started to cake herself for others again.

-
She had decided to wear a rose patterned white ruffle laced dress with long sleeves and white flats. She held a pale pink clutch to match her skirt. Yujin aside from her sad self was a conplete fashionista.

Although, she walked with her head hung low through the crowds, she would occasionally look around to see if she was near Alice's Coffee.

Where is Taehyung?

Her palms that gripped tight against her clutch were starting to form sweats and her heart had started to beat irregularly.

There she saw Taehyung.

Clad in some kind of sweater with a tiger infront.

Gucci.

Yujin might have seemed boring and distressed always but that wasn't the case. She loved fashion and going through various brand's clothe photography was another favorite thing to do.

Taehyung's usually fluffy and bouncy hair was now straight and his fringes were falling above his eyes. His caramel skin was glowing and was so radiant that it could make Yujin blind.

Taehyung looked supercalifragilisticexpialidocious. She decided. supercalifragilisticexpialidocious was a word that described something to be extraordinarily good and wonderful and Taehyung, looked just that.

"Yujin." Taehyung waved his hand at Yujin who finally realized that she had been staring.

Taehyung made his way towards Yujin and smiled. "Shall we?" He offered his hand like how a prince does while asking for a dance.

"We shall." Yujin said back and smiled.

Taehyung is so adorable.