Y

Yujin was afraid, she was in the bathroom. Relapse? Thats what they called it. She stared at her reflection in the bathroom, fat and ugly. That was how she looked. It made her want to puke, throw up her intestines and never breathe again.

She slumped to the ground. Thats why good days have the worse after effects. She put her arms around her skinny legs that no matter how she'd look, appeared fat to her.

Ugly. Ugly. Ugly-

She chanted in her mind. She couldn't stop the negative thoughts from running into her mind. Why was it happening right now? Why?

Her eyelids were heavy and her skin was pale, skinny she was. But she perceived herself as fat.

Slowly and gently she reached for the washroom cabinet and stood up, then after many tries she finally held the poster in her hands.

The poster.

The poster Na Haeun had given to her at school today. She was being suspiciously nice to her.

But when Yujin saw what was inside the poster, her heartbeat increased, her hands were shaking with extreme adrenaline. She knew it was bad but somehow she liked the idea of having a cosmetic surgery, fully funded by another person, she wouldn't have to worry about the fees.

Will I become pretty? Will I finally become pretty?

Yujin decided to hold on to the offer for a little longer, so that she'd have enough time to actually contemplate more on it.

The story is reaching its climax and also its end.