.

She had reached school today without facing the bullies and felt as if the day was going to be great.

She just had a feeling

But she remembered that she had to return the phone and the blazer to Taehyung. But it would be the best if Yujin didn't speak infront of Taehyung.

She sat on a bench behind the school building staring at the water hose that she had been drenched with. She couldn't help but smile when she remembered a cliché that had occured - like a knight in shining armour.

She was facing the ground as she moved her legs in the air because she was a bit shorter than the bench.

After a few minutes she stood up, fixing her glasses and looking down on the ground as she made her way back to class.

"Oh! Yujin-ssi" A deep voice spoke and she immediately recognized the voice, not because of yesterday but because of an incident very vague.

She didn't raise her head and nodded in acknowledgement of the elder.

"Oh about the jacket and the phone.." Taehyung scratched his neck in awkwardness as he stared at the petite figure infront of him.

"Huh? Oh yeah! Jin hyung*brother always does that! He even slapped my face with a kimchi at the dinner with his parents!" A loud voice filled the empty cafeteria corridor.

"You need to find a family as extra and worldwide as mine" another voice said and she moved further back from where she initially stood. Aware of new unknown people arriving.

"Oh Taehyung!" An angelic-ally hoarse voice called out and Yujin was already far away from Taehyung but Taehyung walked up to her in an attempt to ask her what was wrong.

"Yah Tae, I really need my phone. You never know when BTS might twe-" Hoseok came to an abrupt stop as he looked at the girl infront if his eyes.

"AGH!" He screamed in terror as he backed away from Taehyung shoving Taehyung at the side along the process.

To this, Yujin almost looked up to see what the commotion was about but her heartbroke into a million pieces when the red haired male infront of her closed his eyes and said,

"Yah! Close your eyes everybody! You'll be jinxed with bad luck for the rest of the-"  she qucikly faced the ground again and gripped her unifrom skirt tight as she tried to hold in her tears.

Hoseok was slapped with a hand over his mouth and it was Jin's hand. Jin glared at the boy and he realised his mistake as he went to the girl to apologize.

"Hey? I'm sorry. I didn't mean it" Hoseok apologized as he held her hand and the rest of the squad stared at the scene that was unfolding infront of them, amazed at the change of Taehyungs demeanor.

She nodded still facing the ground- suddenly growing insecure around seven men.

She couldn't move and apparently Taehyung had noticed after all while Hoseok was apologizing he was having a pair of eyes drill holes into him.

Taehyung told his friends, "hey guys, I'll be back, eat lunch without me." Everyone nodded and greeted Taehyung and the mysterious badluck rumoured girl and went inside the café.

"W-why didn't you go with them?" A wave of nostalgia hit Taehyung and for a split second he remembered an incident which he felt he had forgotten.

"Tae! I'll be the guardian today!"

His heart ached when the wave of melancholy had washed over him and he had suddenly become curious as to who this girl was while Yujin was simply questioning herself if this Taehyung was her Taehyung.