.

Loud booms and flashes of light created by menacing, swirling clouds in the sky filled the city. Heavy rain had been in the forecast and Taehyung wished he had believed it. He groaned as he watched the rain hit the concrete floor. 

"Na Haeun, I think she's planning something." Taehyung overheard some girls talking. "Yeah, I heard from some people that she said she was helping that cursed girl with some cosmetic surgery." His eyebrows furrowed. 

He neither turned back nor went away as he kept listening to their conversation which was unfortunately cut short by another one of their friends.

"bye!" they were already headed out of the school grounds.

Taehyung took his phone out to ask Yujins mother about the surgery. 

But her mom had no idea. Taehyung sighed at that and just as he was about to put his phone inside his school bag, the group of girls that used to bully Yujin ran up to him. "HEY!" Taehyung jerked forward from surprise. "yes?" he told them as he faced them.

"you know Na Haeun right?" they asked, they were sweating and were breathing heavily. "yes-"

"We need to find her! She is going to do something to Yujin!" they shouted at him. 

The confusion was cleared. Taehyung understood what was happening. 

"Na Haeun! open up!" Taehyung shouted as he banged on the door, the three girls behind him. "Oh, seems like we have guests today." She said, her lips curved into a sinister smile.

"why are you doing this?! where is Yujin?!" He shouted at her who faked a look of surprisal. "I don't know." 

" don't lie, we have evidence." one of the three girls pulled out their phone and showed a video of Haeun giving something to Yujin and then walking away. "tell us where Yujin is, you know don't you?" 

Haeun tch-ed. "so you all knew?" Haeuns sentence had a hint of disappointment but her smile did not fade. "but I bought enough time. She came here a while ago, well why wouldn't she?" Haeun laughed maniacally and crossed her hands over her chest and leaned her body against the door frame of her house. " it is I who is paying for her surgery after all." 

"you sick wretc-" "Taehyung! we haven't any time!"

"Yujin is probably heading over to the hospital by now. have fun sweeties." Haeun smirked and closed the door. 

"which hospital?" Taehyung murmured, panicking. 

His phone dinged. 

Kim Taehyung, thank you for a lot of things.  I might do something which you wouldn't like today but I don't want you to hate me for it. I've already hated myself enough.

-Yujin

Taehyungs heart broke.

He had told the rest to do whatever they wanted to do, find Yujin and stop her or anything else. He just sat by the stairs to Haeuns house, his face burried in his hands.

The sky was still roaring, the rain had completely soaked him wet but he didn't care.

He stood in solitude among the blissful people, his heart was breaking slowly.

'but I don't want you to hate me for it. I've already hated myself enough.'

How stupid of me to think that all she was feeling was insecurity.

Perhaps that was the only day when Taehyung hated himself a little too much.

Mrs Potato Head . kthजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें