Lovebirds?

My eyes snap open. All I see is bright light flooding into Tegan's tent. I see a blurry girl silhouette at the other side of the tent. She's already dressed in black skinny jeans and a dark green tank top. With my once-white thin cotton top over it. I close and open my eyes and I see the figure more clearly. I know it's Tegan don't worry. I sit up now and see her grinning at me. Her hair loose and down now, ever so slightly wavy because of she did a tight plait last night.

"Morning bed-head." Tegan says, slightly groggy.

Her groggy voice is so sexy.

"Oh haha Teegs." I say sarcastically.

She laughs as I try to flatten down my frizzy and sticky-uppy hair.

Bloody hell I love her laugh.

"Hey, you've nicked my top!" I say quickly.

The fact finally sinking in.

"And?" She says quietly and I smile at this gorgeous girl, "Come on Newt. I want to see the runners set off." She whines at me.

I just giggle and shake my head to myself as I pull on yesterday's dull orange tank and soil brown skinny jeans. I grab my shoes too. Tegan has already got her's on too. She walks hastily to the open maze entrance and waves to Minho and nods at Ben. I follow, I feel she's up to something. I don't know what though.

"Minho! Ben! Wait up."

They stand and wait for us. I start chatting to Ben about the section that is open today and see that Minho has took Tegan to one side and is talking very quietly to her.

"Oi! Lovebirds! Come closer to me and Newt." Ben says loudly.

Lovebirds?!?! No, Minho wouldn't do that. He knows I like her.

"Not us two lovebirds shuck-face, Newt and Tegan here. They slept together last night." Minho says joyously.

I cannot believe him, taking it out of context much.

"I slept in her tent yeah well done Minho, but we did not sleep together in the terms if having sex okay you dirty bastards?" I stammer, blushing slightly.

"NEWT GET YOUR GIRLFRIEND AWAY FROM THE MAZE RIGHT NOW!" Gally roars, running at Tegan who has almost stepped into the maze threshold.

Shuck.

I side step a little behind of Tegan so I stop Gally dead in his tracks by putting my arms forwards. Tegan spins around, anger in her eyes.

"What the bloody shuck is wrong with you Gally? I'm not doing nowt wrong! I'm bloody looking!" She shouts, deafening all of us as there is now all of a sudden a crowd of the gladers. She pauses, and says calmly: "Newt doesn't like me in that way, And we are not going out and-"

"Slint it greenie! Newt who the shuck does she think she's talking to?" Gally interrupts her and yells in my face, spraying me angrily with spit.

I just fix a stony gaze and wipe the spittle from my face.

"She's obviously just upset Gally dude!" Frypan says calmly.

"Tegan, please step awayyy from the maze?" Winston says gently who's noticed that Tegan is shaking violently with her hands in fists and is also edging towards the maze.

I side step Gally, "Just calm down alright?" I say gently to Tegan, almost getting lost in the deep brown pools of Tegan's eyes.

"NO!" She screams.

"Minho, Ben, get running, do less today as you're bit late." I command. "Frypan, and Chuck take Gally here to cool off by the lake." I command again. (Yes, we have a lake. It's near the lookout tower). "Winston stay here and everybody else get back to work!"

Winston stays put. Tegan is trembling. Winston looks really worried. Tegan was speaking in her sleep last night. She was commentating about people, including me, (though, she shut up after she said my name); but she said that Chuck is like a little brother to her, Minho is a close mate, Ben is a dick, Alby is a mate, Winston is her best friend and I was her... That's when she shut up completely and smiled in her sleep.

"Tegan, please come and help me feed the livestock?" Winston pleads.

Tegan looks at me for reassurance, I nod and she walks away with Winston.

Luckily.

I NEED HELP GUYS.

I need to find a Wattpad account that makes covers for free. All the accounts I've looked at are mainly good but haven't been on it for about two years or something. So I need current ones because I cannot make covers for the love of life.