His hair is messed up and slightly bloody. The cut across his throat looks like it has been reopened and has been bleeding out for a while because of the stains on his shirt. Then you see the bloody knife in his hand and his knuckles around the hilt are so white you're afraid the bones may pop out. And lastly, his eyes. They're black, but it looks like they're just beginning to fade back to their normal color.

"What... do you want?" he forces words through his teeth that sound hoarse and strained.

"I- uh... Heard you- Are you..." you swallow. "Okay...?"

He takes a robotic-like breath. "I'm fine."

You relax a little but stand firm and shake your head. "No. You are not. You can't think I didn't hear you from next door. You are not okay."

He scowls at you. "Why should you care whether or not I am okay?"

"Because I'm a decent human being! Anti, we just talked about this! Look, I'm sorry I acted like nothing was wrong this morning. But that doesn't mean you have to be a bitch!"

His sudden icy glare stops you cold in your words. You automatically change your tone.

"...I just want to help you." You sigh in defeat. "Like you helped me last night."

There. You finally confronted him about the previous night.

"You. Want to help me? Don't be childish."

You scoff. "What's wrong with me wanting to help you?"

He growls then pushes past you.

"Don't ignore me!" You turn around and shove him into the door of your room, which opens up and he crashes inside, obviously taken by surprise. You follow him in still yelling. "You came here waltzing in my home, expecting me to just agree to your plan where you control my whole life, and we live happily forever after in the pits of hell! Am I wrong?"

Anti still has a death grip on the knife and his eyes are not yet back to normal. You think that he might even let off and attack you if you provoke him any more, but you continue.

"I could have kicked you out days ago! But no, I was just too nice of a person to tell you to leave. To shut you out! I can't even believe myself that I had let you stay."

You hesitate, then say weakly, "But after all this time you've been here, I have been feeling... things. Stress. Anger. Comfort. Confusion. All at random times! If not all at once! And I don't know what they mean. I don't know how to feel. I don't..." You feel tears start to sting in your eyes. "I don't know what to do, Anti. You are the one that causes these emotions... Yet..."

You take another shaky breath. "You are the one that casts them away. You being here has brought changes to me... and I don't know if I like them or not."

Anti, eyes still dark, walks up to you stiffly. He is so much scarier in person than he is behind a screen. His large figure stalking over to you in a single, smooth motion. From where you are, you can smell the blood on his shirt because he is so close to you. You can't help but rest a hand on the wall behind you for stability.

His smooth voice doesn't belong with his psychotic image. "So you've decided?"

Oof. Here's the question you've been trying to avoid.