"of course i'm exciting to see my friends. i haven't seen most of them since before i even left to film. and i miss lanii and todd so much. it's weird not to have them around." i smiled and cut up my french toast. i took a bite before looking over at neels. "i think they'll like you. i mean i did hype you up." i laughed and bit my bottom lip.

"are you excited to see david?" he smiled a little, taking a bite of his waffles.

"i don't even know if he's coming." i nervously laughed, laying on my side. i moved my plate to be in front of me. "i hope he does end up coming. i do miss him even though we didn't end on the best terms."

"i think you made the right decision though." he chuckled and took a drink of his water.

i rolled my eyes, taking a bite of my french toast. "oh shut up, you're only saying that because we wouldn't be here together." i laughed and continued to eat.

"well yeah, but also you actually took the job. it wouldn't be fun fighting and kissing someone else." he laughed again and sat up.

"you just liked the kissing part." i smirked and took a drink. we finished the rest of breakfast and stayed out on the beach for awhile, having small talk. once it got closer to noon we went back up to our room.

"lanii texted me and they're here. they should be coming up anytime soon." i smiled and plopped down onto the couch. i scrolled on my phone, looking through twitter.

neels joined me on the couch, sitting behind me. he wrapped his arms around me and i leaned back on him a little bit. "don't stress yourself out if david ends up coming. you're in hawaii having fun. don't overthink it." he kissed my temple and rested his hands on my arms. i smiled to myself and turned around to face him. i leaned it but got interrupted by someone knocking on the door. both of us jumped a little and i stood up. i quickly ran to the door and opened it.

"rinley!" todd screamed once i he saw my face. i instantly screamed back and jumped up, wrapping my legs around his waist. he spun me around.

"oh my god. i've missed you so much." i smiled wide, holding myself up. i looked down at him. "when did you get so buff?" i laughed as he set me down.

"when your bestfriend is out of town, you spend a lot of time at the gym." he laughed, hugging me once again. "it's good to see you." i scrunched up my nose and smiled a little.

the next people i saw were heath and zane. they pulled me into a group hug, pulling me off my feet. "hi babies!" i smiled wide and laughed a little.

"hi baby! oh who do we have over here?" heath asked, looking over at neels who was walking towards us.

i pulled away from zane and heath and looked back at neels with a smile on my face. "oh this neels. he's my costar but i guess he's my friend now." i laughed, winking. i introduced neels to zane, heath, and todd. while the four of them kept conversation, alex and allanii walked in holding hands. i dropped my jaw and walked over to them. "woah what did i miss?"

allanii laughed and shook her head. "i was going to tell you, but i thought it would be more fun to surprise you." she let go of alex's hands and pulled me into a hug.

i hugged her back and rested my chin on her head. "i've missed you so much, and i'm glad you're with alex." i smiled wide and looked over at alex. i let go of allanii and hugged alex.