Fuck! I forgot...

"Fuck! How can you be so good at this?" Zac almost yells throwing the Play Station controller away.

"natural talent" I say flipping my hair dramatically.

Zac starts laughing at that. With a big grin plastered on his face.

"You are funny" He says pointing at me still laughing.

I smile back at him.
"did I just hear Zac give a complement?" I say faking a gasp afterwards.

At that he just laughs even harder.

"Yeah, looks like I did. Also, looks like you made me laugh. Looks like, you bring out the best of me, Jaime" Zac says more serious by the second.

I give him a smile. "Looks like I do"

He leans in and cups my face with his right hand leaning on his left. He smiles down at me and opens his mouth to say someting, then closes it.

Omg, just kiss me already you pice of sexy shit!

"What's the matter..?" I say, voice weak.

"You are so beautiful. And I want to kiss you so badly it hurts" he says leaning even closer.

KissmekissmekissmekissmekissmeIneedyoutokissmenow. I promise your lips are allowed to!

"You know what would hurt even more?" A awfully familiar voice says behind us making Zac quickly let go of my face and jumps away from me looking up at the bitch who disturbed us. this bitch is nothing else but Harley Quinn. great. She continues; "Joker finding out about this. about you guys" She says pointing first at me then at Zac.

Okey, so Joker did tell Harley last night...
That's... Good..?

"Look, Harley, we did not do anything. Anyway I thought you where head over heals for Joker, would it not be good news if Joker dumped me?" I say trying to get this over on her insted of on us.

Harley just stands there dumb-folded. God this girl isn't smart. At least not anymore.

I get up from the floor looking at her. She shakes her head and leans against her gigantic hammer. She says; "I think you are forgetting something, miss perfect"

Zac looks at me, then back to Harley. He is nervous. Or maybye a little scared. I don't blame him, I am not exactly not afraid of her myself, but some dignity have to be in place! I raise a brow at her. "And what would that be, if a dare to ask?" I ignore her silly nickname for me crossing my armes.

"Your 'boyfriend' hasn't got his breakfast yet now has he" Harley said it more like a statement but demanded an answer.

Fuck! I forgot... I can't let her know that though. I shift from one foot to another.

"Okey, fine. I'll go give him now" I say quickly walking of.

"One strike, two to go~" she sang waiving me of.

I really do not like her.

~~~

I have microwaved the food and run up the stars to Joker. I really hope he doesn't mind me being a little later than- ugh! Who is standing in my way?!

"Hey, buddy move your big-" I look up to see who is standing in the middle of the stars blocking my way, and are met by.. Joker.. Great! Just, great...

"Where, the fuck, where you. Taking so, fucking, long time, making me what? Breakfast! I had to make Harley get you. Do you don't understand how dangerous it is to fuck up with my time?" H says angrily taking two steps down the stairs treatingly holding my arm.