answer me

"Your strength... you just blocked Batmans punch like it was nothing! How?"

I just look away. how am I going to answer that question without telling him I am a monster?

"he didn't want to hit me I guess... I was in between you and him you know..." I mumble.

"I don't believe it.. it cannot be!" Joker starts looking at me.

He grabs my face looking at me.
It feels like he looks trough my soul. Not in a good way..

"what are you talking about?" I try to say with my face pushed in like a fish face.

"But how..?" Joker syas probably talking to himself.

"how what?" I say.

I drags carefully his hand away form my face. it was really uncomfortable...

"how can Batman fall in love with you when he only has seen you once. or twice actually. unless..." he looks at me backing up a little. "you are Batmans secret girlfriend! you are on a secret mission!"

what.
the.
fuck?

"what? no! how can you say that?" I am actually really offended.

"Batman was so mad! he couldn't even control himself when he was hitting me. I could feel it in his punches" Joker says rubbing his jaw.

maybe his jaw didn't break after all.. it really looked like that only moments ago.

"I almost broke my jaw! he almost broke my jaw! I doesn't usually go that far.. I most have said something really, really bad" Joker mumbles mostly to himself.

Finally a henchmen comes in.

"uh.. boss? are.. err.. are you okay?" the henchmen asks.

Joker doesn't answer. he just keeps talking to himself trying to figure out what Batman is hiding.

"yeah, he will survive. but start up the car. we are going home" I say dragging Joker with me.

"wait, home? Your place or my place?" Joker starts asking, then he grins and continues; "I am all up for any of the places. I hope you like it kinky"

Joker wiggles his eyebrows at me.
I role my eyes at him.

"We met yesterday.. what do you think I am? a slut?" I say helping him out of the door.

shit he is bleeding pretty bad...

"No, I hope not. That would be to risky. but I just paid for dinner AND that is the most romantic thing I have done in a long, long, long, long, LONG time!" he says.

He stops me when we are just about to get in the car and takes a hold of my face and turns it to face him.

"Hey, Dollface. I forgot to tell you that you look beautiful tonight"

what?

I can feel my face heat up.
he notice and smiles down to me.

"So you are trying to say I don't look beautiful any other day?" I say.

I quickly get out of his grip and sits down in the car.

breath, Jamie... breath..

He gets in the car after me with a angry attitude.
"you make it really hard for me to ve romantic, Jamie..." he mumble looking at me.

"maybe you should try harder then, Joker?" I say more of a statement then a question.

"maybe..." he says sitting closer to me. "but you didn't answer my question back in there.." he leans into my ear and whispers; "your place? or mine?"

I swear, if he does something like kissing my cheek or something I have no idea what I am going to do. probably something I will regret later..

I just keep sitting there all still and whispers; "your place..."

He smiles at my answer and takes my hands in his.

"baby..? are you nervous?" he whisper into my ear again sending shivers down my spine.

OF COURSE I AM FUCKING NERVOUS YOU LITTLE FUCKER!
YOU ARE HOLDING MY FUCKING HANDS AND YOU ARE BLEEDING FROM EVERYWHERE!

"no I am fine. But we should probably fix you up" I say as calmly as I can.

I turn my face to look at him and he smirks at me.
His beautiful green eyes looks down at me. I am not going to get used to those in a long time...

"you are staying the night?" he asks.

"I don't know... I have plans tomorrow.." I say remembering Zach.

"just answer the question..." he whispers leaning in.

I lean back in till my back is against the car door. He crawls up to me. Our faces are only inches apart. I close my eyes, I just can't look him in the eyes this close.

"open your eyes.." he whispers.

I obey his orders unwillingly.
I can now see he is even closer. I want to pish him away, but at the same time I want to kiss him deeply and lovely...
Joker kisses my nose. then my cheek then my jaw, then my chin, then the corner of my lips.

I bite my lip hard to keep a moan to slip out.
I it just wrong thaat he can make my tummy turn and twist this much only by kissing my face.

"you are going to stay the night..." He whisper smiling.

I nod as a answer.

"and about that kiss we talked about earlier...?"

I don't answer. I want to kiss him! hell I could be fucking him this instance! but I can't be cheap. then he can just send me away and get back to Harley.

Man, I hate that woman...

"you said I got to by you dinner first" he whispers smiling sweetly.

"yeah.. I did didn't I" I whisper back.

I look down at his beautiful lips..

why the hell does he have to have so perfect lips!?
No, think about something else Jamie... something else.. like if you kiss him your own lips are going to be red of his lipstick...
okey I think I'll pass that for now..

"looks like you owe me a kiss then.." he grins leaning closer (if that is even possible).

I place my pointing finger on his lips carefully pushing him away.

I smile at him then I say; "I said at least one date"

"Aw, come on!" He half yell half mumbles sitting up. Then he continues; "how do you do that!?"

He looks at me like a little child who just got a no from his parents after he asked them for candy.

"do what actually?" I say sitting up as well.

"First you make me wanna teas you. Then you make it seem like I have you around me finger. Then you make me almost cocky. THEN you suddenly are the overlord. And to top it of you make me want it!" He growls the last part turning away from me.

I make him want.. it?
Does he meen it like in it?
Or it like... something else...

I put my hand on his shoulder.
"want what?" I half teas half ask.

"Oh, you make me want to catch pink elephants... what do you think?" He answers taking my hand.

we hold hands.
again.

"oh, darling... pink elephants don't exist..." I teas trying to get the thought of Joker holding my hand away.

"I was being sarcastic if you didn't notice" he says turning to face me again.

"I was being to if you didn't notice"

he smiles at my answer.
He points at me.
"I like you... This is going to be a hell lot of fun!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/n:
Two updates in a day! Yey! Hurray for me!