Thank you

Izor was rooted to the spot. He didn't know what to do. He was sent to kill this rebel but his gut told him it was wrong. In his head, a battle between two sides was starting.
Why kill a friend?
She's not my friend!
She was in your past.
Yeah, in the past.
What difference is that now?!
I dunno, what will my Master think?
Okay, first off, the Seventh Sister is not your Master. She's a Sith who manipulated you.
Hey! You're me too! She manipulated both of us!
You're literally arguing with your brain.
So?!
Wow you're stupid.
Both of us are stupid!! We're the same person, genius!
Sabine put her arms around Izor's shoulders and didn't move. Izor's brain instantly went numb, his train of thought stopped entirely. He was staring at the wall in total shock, not sure on what to do.
"I know the kid I knew is still in there. He has to be" the Mandalorin whispered.
"Please Ezra. We want you to come home."
The red blade slid back into Izor's lightsaber. Sabine, who's eyes were closed, snapped open when she heard sniffing. Pulling away from Izor, she stared at him. Tears were running down the boy's face and he had his palm pressed against his cheeks.
"Hey, what's wrong?" Sabine asked.
"I... I'm sorry Sabine" Izor choked out.
"I caused everyone so much pain, you all suffered because of me. Please...forgive me."
Sabine's heart broke. Izor's tears were rolling down his face like a waterfall​ and it made her heart ache when he pleaded for forgiveness.
"None of it was your fault. All I want is for you to come home" she told him.
Izor looked up.
"D-do you think they'll want me back? After everything I've done?" He asked shakily. "I'm sure of it Ezra."
Izor's lips twitched then he smiled. It was a true smile. Sabine saw Ezra reflecting from the expression. It made her feel complete, safe.
"Thank you" Izor said.
"For what?"
"For bringing me back."
Sabine smiled warmly at her friend and threw her arms around his neck again. Ezra dropped his lightsaber and embraced Sabine. His tears still flowed but he did not feel sadness, only true joy.
"I knew this would happen."
Ezra broke from the hug and turned to see the Seventh Sister. His joy turned to utter hatred and he glared at the Sith.
"I'm disappointed in you Izor, you were an excellent student."
"My name is Ezra" Ezra snarled.
"It dosen't matter what you're called, all that matters is that you die today."
Ezra's gaze narrowed and he used the Force to grab his lightsaber. He was about to activate it when he felt a gentle hand on his shoulder.
He looked over at Sabine.
"We haven't got time to fight, let's go" she whispered.
"What do you mean we haven't got time? I need to extract my revenge on this psychopath" Erza hissed.
"Ezra, while you were chasing me, I was placing bombs throughout the halls of the Star Destroyer. This entire ship is about to go boom in fifteen minutes. We need to get to the hanger bay."
Ezra felt his stomach drop. How did he not notice Sabine planting charges? It was beyond him.
"Okay let's go" he agreed.
The two ran along the catwalk where Ezra unlocked the door and Sabine ran through. However, when she did, the door slid shut. Looking over her shoulder, she noticed immediately that Ezra wasn't there.
"Ezra!" She yelled doubling back.
Ezra who was on the other side of the door exhaled as he stabbed the control panel with his lightsaber.
"Ezra! Open this door right now! I'm not leaving without you!" Sabine yelled, banging on the metal.
"Go Sabine. I'll catch up" Ezra's voice came through the door.
"No! I won't leave you!"
"You're gonna have to. Go to my cabin, get your stuff and leave. I promise, I'll be right behind you."
Sabine stopped hitting the door like a maniac and rested a hand on it.
"Promise me you'll survive this fight?" She said.
A couple of seconds passed before Sabine got a reply.
"I promise."
Sabine sighed and took her hand away from the door.
"You'd better not break that promise Ezra!" She said.
She heard a chuckle from the other side of the door.
"I know if I do, I'll never hear the end of it."
Sabine smiled. Glad the boy hadn't lost his sense of humour. With a small nod, she ran down the hall.

"Good luck Ezra" Sabine whispered to herself.