Izor Night Hunter

The Seventh Sister walked through the detention cells with Agent Kallus and Grand Moff Tarkin.
They reached cell B5 and opened it.
Ezra was sleeping on the torture table.
The three Imperials stepped in and closed the door.
The Seventh Sister came close to Ezra and slapped him.
The teen grunted and opened his eyes.

"Do you mind?" He croaked.

"So, you claim to be an apprentice of the Jedi we once had captive here?" Tarkin asked.

"Who's asking?" Ezra replied.

Tarkin raised a brow to the boy.

"So, what kinds of torture have you used?" Tarkin turned to the other two imperials.

"Electricity, mental and physical pain. But nothing seems to work" Kallus replied.

"Hmm. He definitely has a strong barrier. But that barrier, will be broken."

Tarkin took a syringe from his pocket.

"What is that?" Ezra asked warily watching as the officer came closer.

"Something that will help you. And us" Tarkin replied and injected it into Ezra's neck.

Ezra whimpered in pain as the sharp needle went in.
Then, agonised howls erupted from inside him.
He felt like darkness was taking over his head. Shredding up his thoughts and memories.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO ME?!" He screamed.

"You'll be a very useful weapon to us" Tarkin said watching as Ezra suffered.
Finally, the teen shuddered and his head fell back and hit the table. Breathing heavily.

"Take off his restraints" Kallus commanded two stormtroopers who were in the room.

The troopers obeyed and Ezra fell to the ground.
Kallus nodded to the Seventh Sister and the Inquisitor crouched in front of the fallen boy. Putting a hand on his head.

"Your name is no longer Ezra Bridger. The Rebellion is your enemy and the Empire's your home. Your team left you for dead. They abandoned you. The Sith are your only family. The Rebellion murdered your parents. You're​ my apprentice and go by the name of Izor Night Hunter. Is that clear?"

The Inquisitor took her hand off the boy's head.
Ezra's ragged breathing slowed to a normal speed and sound.

"Yes...Master" he said.

Ezra looked up.
His once blue eyes were now a fierce orange.
Ezra Bridger was dead.

Izor Night Hunter was born.

😶..........I don't have anything to say about this except:
NO REGRETS!!!!
I am a little demon.
I created Ezra's new name myself.
I understand if you think it's absolute crap.
I still not to sure about it.
Suggestions are appreciated and welcome.

Star-Wars-Dragons out 🐲