Eyes of fire

Izor's eyes opened slowly, cold penetrating his skin. He felt like someone had smashed him over the head with a sledgehammer and beat him mercilessly.
After his eyes adjusted to the light, he reconised the dark room of a prison. He was strapped down onto a torture table which felt somewhat familiar.
Why was he there?
What was he doing before he got there?
Izor didn't have the slightest clue. His memory was as beat up as his aching body.
"Apprentice. Your awake, that's good, I was beginning to get worried about you."
"Master?" Izor croaked.
The Seventh Sister walked from the shadows and gave him a small smile.
"You had the squadron that had gone with you in full fledge panic. They found you collapsed on Lothal, twitching, mumbling about something or other. What happened out there?"
Izor had a sudden look of concentration on his face as he recollected the events of the battle. It all came back like a bullet to his brain, his eyes widened as it all clicked back into place.
"I killed him" he whispered.
"What?" The Seventh Sister asked.
"I killed him. I was about to strike the Jedi down but that Lasat protected him."
Izor's anger was beginning to build. Using the Force to unlock the bounds, he forced himself to get up and glared at the wall.
"I saw the look of terror in the Jedi's eyes. The look of absolute fear on his face when I killed one of his crew, his family. He wasn't scared that Zeb had died, he was afraid of me. And I don't blame him. I'm capable of destroying him and everything he loves."
The Seventh Sister watched with a mixture of enjoyment and curiosity. She hadn't seen Izor like this before.
"But because that Lasat sacrificed himself for that Jedi, he's still alive. I still have to live with the thought  that my old master is my enemy and still alive!"
Izor yelled out in frustration and struck a fist against the cell wall, leaving a circular dent in the metal. Breathing heavily, Izor cracked his knuckles and continued to glare at the barrier.
The Seventh Sister, surprised by the boy's sudden outburst of strength and rage, tried a different question.
"How do you remember that Jarrus is your old master?"
To her surprise, Izor started chuckling. It was quite scary atcually. He sounded mad, like he had lost his mind.
"Jarrus is his last name then huh? Kanan Jarrus. Heh. Well then, Kanan Jarrus, he was once my friend, my old master. But he betrayed me. When he should've protected me, he let me be taken by the Empire."
The Seventh Sister slowly reached for her lightsaber, ready to attack if this boy worked out the truth and tried to escape.
"But I'm grateful I am here. This is my real place to be. Not some old, rust bucket of a ship those traitors call a home."
Turning to the Seventh Sister, Izor's eyes flashed. The yellow pupils glowing without a single sign of blue.

"And now I want to kill Kanan Jarrus for good."